Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Exploiting the Mystic Cube Timer Reset

RIP

#20characters yeboi

@STAFF_Yuri no perma ban? Only 7 days? Must be because they are rank 8 wallet knights. They should be banned. We only got 1 exp tome compensation in exchange of us getting dc in dungeons and cant get out of 1 map?

Hell even the instance reset dungeon and cookies that are supposed to expire in January 17 was taken away. Yes That is right. Good thing I got it on my main account but on my alt accounts rip.

Back to the topic they need to be perma banned. They all got cocky and it was a really huge inconvenience. I dont care if most of them are rank 8 because they deserve it.

That would be punishing them twice.

5 Likes

Yeah we don’t need public shaming tbh

There are people did Permananty banned.

5 Likes

How can we know if our ban is permanent or not?

what about our commanderload fail that is making us miss our instance runs? can we get some decent compensation? 1 30% exp tome is nothing. for the entire day I have not been able to do my instance runs and i’m on my 2 weeks vacation yo. lost my cookies and my grinding time. meow.

@STAFF_Yuri How do i know if the ban was seven days?

Thats nice. I wish you guys are more vocal with that kind of logic.

nice!! dont punish them twice :joy::grin:

@STAFF_Yuri I wish you could be more specific about the restriction of some accounts whether permanent or 7days or whatsoever. I recommend to release a list of those who are permanently banned and those who are temporarily punished. Thank you.

@STAFF_Yuri What happen with the guys who start to shout the command?
https://scontent.fscl6-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15977422_1182457535207594_5198620806630748005_n.jpg?oh=c11363f8cbbcb54972721976363d04f6&oe=58D7BDC4
Say: ‘‘Don’t have how go to a empty map to use #### to pick the practonium from box? need be fedimian?’’

https://scontent.fscl6-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15977345_1182457451874269_7657522614987534608_n.jpg?oh=0951387c41090de79cad93ab6b60a8a8&oe=5912DBBA
Say: ‘‘Stop to use #### to get the practonium from box’’

2 Likes

perma ban would seem a bit harsh

6 Likes

god, i got permanently banned just for some keista potion from mystical cube…kill me please.

1 Like

Did it specifically notify you that it was PERMANENT? or indefinite?

How do you know it was permanently?

Imc needs to be permanent, to impose respect, nobody respects this company, because people use hack or bug and it is not banned, If imc start ban these guys, I forgive her 9 months of incompetence.

Most amazing, is that people who were crashing did not take ban. Then someone who is innocent or opened the box thinking it was bugged, takes!

I think the haters who are talking bullshit should shut up, because everyone playing were harmed.
I have not been able to do anything all day because people are crashing and I still took the ban to open the box innocently.

1 Like

Thing is, some of the actual exploiters/crashers were likely using dummy accounts.

I won’t be surprised if there are suddenly lots of +15 lv.315 gear popping up (if the exploit did work on that as well) and practs flooding the market.

Watch she says, everyone in the channel was involved thus, banned, sayonara half of the population who where hanging in the cities lol.

1 Like