Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Exploiting the Mystic Cube Timer Reset

jesus começo os textão de facebook

1 Like

This reminds me of that addon talking to auction/blacksmith NPC from any map …

1 Like

This is no place for mupy facebook community users.

3 Likes

Says a bank got robbed. Robbers make a quick escape on helicopter. Cash and gold bars drops from the heavens.
you pick them
jailtime or not , if the police caught you holding on to the leftover loot

Just send a ticket like I did. They replied and said it.

Greetings Savior,

Upon our investigation, it has been determined that your account has been caught for exploiting the Mystic Cube Timer Reset. For further details, kindly refer to the following link;

Please see the duration of your sanction below;

7 days

Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

I opened the cube when the server crashed, but it was not me who crashed the server lmao. I did it only once because the cube won’t reset anymore. But only once. So no tos for me in 7days xD.

3 Likes

Our policy regarding such is that we do not share such information. We did not reveal our list of the abusers who have used the addon last time. We only reveal the daily list of those who are categorised as being RMT spammers and bots. This time, it’s no different. One thing I can tell you is that our criteria for the ban was quite lenient to my eye at least.

4 Likes

Waiting till the @VacaOverpower ban shines on the next list.
Qwerthc ban would be a nice one to, no one wouldn’t complain.

Have a good day everyone.

John, thank you for everything and stuff.
I’m really glad that you guys are working on this situation but… there is something I want to ask for quite some time:
When are you guys going to release rank9 informations??
(i need to sleep so bad)

1 Like

It is absolutely absurd that IMC is 7day banning people who simply opened their cube after some other idiot crashed the channel they were in. If they did not enter the chat prompt to crash it, they did nothing wrong, period.

This is no different then the entire 1st week that rank 8 was out. Pvp’rs were abusing an exploit to crash the other team to get easy wins so everyone who rushed and go their mystical cube in the 1st 4-6 days of rank 8 was able to que for pvp and wait for some idiot to crash it, then got to get a instant cube reset.

An no im not banned, will be back in-game tomm afternoon after I get some sleep so this isnt me covering my own as*, its just common sense.

3 Likes

Like was shown, Vacaoverpower is the one that shout the command. He is the one that do AFK farming. And he even laugh that he doesnt even ban for 7 days or forever. He begined everything, and have no punishment. And even put an image about that.

If you people really want to ban those who did all this mess, search in everyone log that did the command and do the procedures.

It’s never too late to do a job right. Plus, I don’t see how anyone could repeatedly open their cubes (even if they weren’t the ones crashing the channel), while the server kept going down, while people on Shout chat were screaming about the crashes being an exploit, and not realize something was wrong.

If people got banned for only opening 1 cube and not more then they didn’t deserve a ban, but any more than that and they intentionally took advantage of the situation.

Will see I’m to blame for the command exist

1 Like

No, but to spread it yup

1 Like

Who spread it was @Sorien, in the game forum. IMC has heard this since the beginning of the day

1 Like

Ofc but not all the people see the forum like to find it, the post be deleted and u send it for shout and let everybody know about it?

Go on spreading the new command on shout Vaca, i’m standing here to see your head in the next ban list! :heart_eyes:

He says do not use such a command to knock down the channel

3 Likes

STOP

“Oh, I did not created it” Ok, it´s like to say “I didnt create the bomb, I´ve just exploded it”

I was playing when you shouted it. Before that, we are playing with no problem. The time you shouted it, was the end of a good play of the day.

2 Likes

- The guy who keept himsef being a huezord on shout yesterday during the caos.

Wheres your hue side now? Disappointed…