Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Exploiting the Mystic Cube Timer Reset

Is, perhaps Hydrarium went out unpunished with his practoniuns of alts

2 Likes

@STAFF_John Iā€™ll never understand how your staff couldnā€™t send an emergency announcement via forum and in-game to announce to those that were innocently signing only to be crashed a few times in an attempt to roll their cube and then receive a 7 day ban for it.

Everyone remained silent until the guillotine dropped.

How does such a business practice exist?

Enlighten me. I seem to be miseducated on the subject, please; Iā€™m all ears.

Furthermore, you make a statement in regards to the previous exploit in which no-one was banned and many players got into their end-game content months before legitimate players because weā€™re bricked behind a wall of RNG.

So of course there are those of us who donā€™t have any shame in regard to the situation at hand ā€“ like myself ā€“ that would gladly reroll the cube at the opportunity.

Cheaters have been getting away with it since the inception of this game onto Steam.

Yet thereā€™s no direct response with a reason as to why you didnā€™t roll back servers.

OK. Lets say that what you say is true. Why would I doubt you? That during the time the information wasnā€™t quite there for you guys to make a banning process. Then riddle me this, why werenā€™t the servers rolled back during the first exploint?

Or perhaps the weed exploit?

Or perhaps any other exploit for that matter?

Why didnā€™t a staff come out ā€“ some sort of PR ā€“ to warn players signing on that if they experience a crash during their pract cube opening that theyre liable to be banned if they were to attempt another opening.

Hell, my partner on Stream opened two and we spent the entirety of the day playing different games to avoid the issues.

I logged on to abuse.

She didnā€™t get on until after the patch at 1 AM EST only to be informed sheā€™s banned.

How does that work? She hadnā€™t the slightest clue. This went on since 4 AM EST.

Most other game companies would have rolled back the servers and taken them down immediately for maintenance. You guys let a list compile.

And lets not go with some cockamamie excuse like, ā€œWeā€™re not other developers.ā€

But hey, nice flex.

5 Likes

@STAFF_Yuri me and my grinding party on Fedimian experienced a channel crash in Storage yesterdayā€¦ are we on that list now? My ign is Newtype

1 Like

the last option will be to talk about anothers that dont do nothing here?, stop skipping the topic, if you already did what you did.

1 Like

Extremely lenient punishment, i only expect you (the gm base and decision making swag team) actually banned this people from IP, not only the accountā€¦ else i dont see the point of this, stiill i suppose the company has much to learn before dealing with this problems properly

@Kolalis_owo who is derailing the train is you
Hereā€™s about the people who got practonium, Not those who used the command

1 Like

stop embarrassing yourself

here, take a exp tome compensation

coz thats what u worth. 8tp.

edit: i got flagged

4 Likes

Here we go again vaca skipping the topic, for yours shoutā€™s the people start to KNOW about the DROP OF PRACTONIUTM with the command (:

1 Like

Somehow I agree with this guy.
@STAFF_John, you need to make serverwide annoucement like what you do before maintenance to warn players do not abuse anything. Some players surely donā€™t know what is going on and they do ā€œthingsā€ to sastify their curiosity. We need a big ingame banner every 20 minutes to warn people untill tmr maintenance. :worried:

5 Likes

ingame warning will scare off those abuser

better hurt the legit player along so we can catch the real abuser with no discrimination

3 Likes

What criteria do you use? I noticed that people were banned for 7, 30 days, or permanently ā€¦ but what is the criteria for classifying each player?

My friend get banned by 7 days because he open box, get dcā€™d and open one more time (He did not realize it was a bug or exploit).

6 Likes

sandu , imc will not disclose those criteria, because that will give abuser hint how to avoid getting caught

1 Like

like those who open the box gt banned while those who used the commands get scott free i like the idea. might as well roll back the sever kek this shiet is hilarous

2 Likes

but the bug was fixed.
I noticed that those who opened more boxes were banned for longer, was this the cirterio?

1 Like

unicorn

it may look like a joke to u

but our imc logic is no joke and we are serious business

huehuehue

2 Likes

About Hydrarium, that IĀ“m not one of them, changed a lot of people that I know that was banned, and some of them go to other guilds. Just saying ā€œhydrariumā€ wont erase what you did.

3 Likes

maybe yes, maybe no

only john knows

huehuehue

but.john does not know anything infact because he is snows cousin

1 Like

remember

imc only granting u the access to play

dont think u are funny u will be safe

dont think we owe u anything

be nice to us and weā€™ll be nice to u

now, have u bought our halfdone emote or not