Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Exploiting the Mystic Cube Timer Reset

It didn’t affect upgrades or duping or anything of the sort it quite clearly says in the title
Exploiting the Mystic Cube Timer Reset
That’s the only thing it affected, and you’re not going to see many practs flood the market because you still need to have a lv 317 character and the quest done
At best some people got 1-2 from this which they will mostly like use themselves to craft a weapon
I understand some people feel cheated that others were exploiting but this isn’t going to break the game and destroy any markets
Besides didn’t the GM say items would also be removed?

Completely wrong reason, but the ban need to be permanent, that way people will think twice before starting abusing the ■■■■.

Because the way they act toward us doesn’t give them the right to be respected.

See what i meant?

Maybe you’re right about the upgrades thing (just remembered now they might have fixed it months ago), but practs flooding the market is possible, at least in Telsiai where people are actually running lots of alts to get more practs and sell them.

Don’t put full trust into IMC actually doing that. Remember the weeds exploit?

Wait what? They banning random people who are in the channel? Dam… Im still at work… I dun wanna go home and find myself banned… I dont even have a mystical cube so I guess im safe?

1 Like

Lol exploiters claim that they got banned by mistake. Lol so innocent till they get caught. This reminds me of CSGO kids that claim they got banned by mistake were cleary it was VAC who detect their cheats.

1 Like

They don’t even show you the list this time LMAO

They only banned people who used multiple mystical cubes in a day.

From EU server yes? you are on the list.

9 Likes

Hahahaha savage…

1 Like

Hey yuri i dont even have a mystical cube and iv not been in any crashing channels… Guess im safe right? Oh please do fix the crash my repair shop always gets affected. Huehue

Show us the list,unless you guys didn’t ban the exploits and banned random people.

7 Likes

From Klaipeda? You are on the list too.

5 Likes

Dear staff
the ch. is keeping crash. , pls fix all crashing code…i m farming the material of 315 orange weapon…but it crash every ch. i cant reach high DPK to get material.

Sorien keeping relese new crashing code. i believe your staff is profession than him.

keep fight IMC, do another maintain pls.

2 Likes

You could have done something about this a few 9 months ago, it’s 2017 I can’t believed there are still mmos that ignored its player base until shits hit the fan.

Hope you guys learned somethings out of this.

Have a wonderful morning.

never mind, its 30 day ban. just for staying in fedimian during crash and clicking mystical cube. nothing to do with channel crashing exploit.

are you saying you didnt use the command, but only used the mystic cube after crash?

I had a feeling they also ban those who are “involved in the crash opening the cubes.”

So whoever did that rip.

1 Like

Where is this imagery list for every server my friend lol?
Or you guys just banning random players?