Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Abuse (April 25th, 2016)

Greetings, Saviors.

We have blocked 166 bots and 64 gold sellers, the accounts totaling to 230. The following is a list of their team names and the reason why they were blocked.

If you feel you have been wrongly banned, please report your case to us through the support page.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff

40 Likes

Keep the good work :3

I wonder how many random names can bots create before they cant spam letters anymore :expressionless:

4 Likes

we have a bot on fedimian now :hushed:

last time there were only gold sellers xD

Keep up the good work!!

A lot.
I’m not sure if there’s a character limit (in terms of letters).
Let’s go with 10, they could make AT LEAST 26^10 names. That includes all legit names of players though, say we got 30k legit players that’d be 26^10 - 30.000, wich doesn’t even make a notable difference.
141.167.095.653.376 names.
141.167.095.623.376 names, if you want to subtract legit players. :wink:

It’s probably even more though.

Edit:
Oh, i forgot numbers (0-9) in names, make it 36^10:

Not sure if letters are case sensetive (F would be different than f) that would make it even worse :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

keep up the good work, but by deleting bots char. nit gona help . a whole bunch just pop back up. either ban ip or the whole fucken country or ask steam to ban all those fraud account

1 Like

one of the bots name is Female Superman…

…

it’s called Super Girl.

2 Likes

perfecto, gracias por el gran trabajo que hacen

2 Likes

Thanks for the hardwork IMC! :smiley:

1 Like

Bots can whisper now too btw. We need a report function via chat.

2 Likes

you can use the addon which was posted some days ago, it works quiet well.

And exploits? No more?

I’d like to see a report function in the chat as well. :slight_smile:

Then I can report gold sellers before blocking them.

I can’t tell what would make a much better deterrent to gold selling. Punishing the gold seller/bots that can mass produce accounts in quick succession. Or tracing down account that buy gold and soft/hard ban them.

I wonder if IMC just keep a data warehouse of all the transaction players make. You can do some simple query and look for a trail, and just ban or retract those item/gold from the account.

Banning off gold buyer is much easier to deal with then killing off gold seller. If they have less gold buyer, they wouldn’t have a incentive to put time into the game.

Hammers Flying Left and Right!! Great Job!

yup, but hey i’d let them stay for long if they pay 30$ then get banned then pay again :3

1 Like

Great job! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Nice job IMC! Keep going like that!! :smiley:

Everyone we must continue our mission to at least make any kind of progress. Progress of reporting and removing any amount of bots.

To the people who think it’s useless, this is not wasting time! This is ensuring that Tree Of Savior will survive!

3 Likes

[EU]Fedimian feels kinda left out.
There are quite a few bots in its Orsha area, some of them have been active for several days now and are still walking around in circles at the exact same spot they used to, with their equipment completely in the red by now. I guess if we wait another few days the first ones will have the Slaughterer achievement.

Sadly, since one one ever plays in [EU]Fedimians Orsha area nobody is ever moved (or moves by himself because ch 1 and 2 are crowded) to the high channels where they hide and therefore nobody is reporting them, so they take forever to accumulate enough thrustworthy reports to even warrant looking at them…

What about the “boleto bancario” abuse?