Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Abuse (April 24th, 2016)

And that is very werid sir. Because I am reporting at least 10 of them for spamming RMT shouts in cities everyday. Seeing that only three of those has been banned is a bad sign.

maybe cause they’re still doing an investigation? or you keep reporting “bots” but you’re wrong most of the time so your not credible when you report

“However, should the reported account be declared clean, the reporter’s RII value will be negatively affected. The RII is not a simple difference between the numbers of accurate and inaccurate report counts, and the algorithm we use to determine the final RII value can be changed in the future. Therefore, you should not report bots if you’re unsure of their offense. The system can backfire on you if you’re not careful.”

Clearly they are. I reported “moonwatermage” from Orsha a day or two ago, but they didn’t appear on the 23rd banlist. They’re on this one today. Sadly, you’re doing something wrong. A bot is easy to figure out, but if it’s some other sort of hack, the forum is useful. Video wise anyway.

Ohh and i wondered why 50 man sqaudrons of bots keep spawning in mines …

xD

They’re remaking lots ones.

Yet another great day.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So, there’s two kinds of people I don’t want in my game. One is bots. The other is people who are toxic like you. Hopefully everyone will continue to report bots in the game… and people like you on the forums. That way we can be rid of both of you.

2 Likes

Same here. A new list every day, but they are still nowhere to find. Can’t be that hard to ban Chaplains farming Demon Prison 1 and other maps.

I am seriously loving the daily update on banned bots and gold sellers.
Please keep up the good work IMC. <3

I’ll keep sending money your way.

The program will improve with time, just keep reporting so they can get more information

1 Like

they should ban the gold buyers too :wink:

1 Like

Sorry, too lazy for that.

/20lolis

Either smallest ammount of bots or the most lazy community to report the bots.

Well hello there goodlooking lol

People said they’d stop reporting after the announcement of how the system worked. I’ll go on, but they’re likely afraid of the consequences for an accidental false report.

There are things you can do to prevent that, or atleast have a reason why you did a “false report”.

Example, you find a player you believe is a bot, because the player only moves in one exact pattern, attacks at the same directions at its checkpoints, even if there are no mobs around.

You can also tell the “bot”: “i noticed you got a pattern, are you a bot, or a player?” if he/she doesnt even reply, its more than likely a bot.

If the player is still too afraid for a false report, record the procedure.
In which case you could show the GM’s a video why you reported the player.

Its a matter how much a player wants to bother though.

Ofcourse i find it hard to believe a player would be punished for one or two false reports, we are humans, we can fail.

But lets say one player does 5-10 false reports a day, clearly thats abuse and has to be sanctified.

1 Like

Seems like IMC is having a hard time discerning a legit name if bot or not. The amount of bots from before is still the same just this time botters did a little tweak to their naming to make it more human-like.

There are preventions on their side as well, and they’re also constantly evolving to predict what problems they may run into. Whispering may work for some, but now they’re programmed in with generic responses to keywords. I’ve also met a few bots that have escaped my grasp because of disappearance.

Maybe they were just macro users though…

You’ve got a point there, so laziness I suppose is still related in whatever excuse those users come up with.

Oohohoh
Some of the ones I’v reported are now banned! Nice!

edit: god, ban the gold buyers!

2 Likes