Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Abuse (April 23rd, 2016)

[EU]Fedimian has not bots! Its official.

In again to thank IMC for their unrelenting fight against bots.

BAN Gold Buyers !!!

5 Likes

No i dont want a function to kick player because u dont like them.

Ban to Gold Buyers!

3 Likes

/twentylolicharacters

nobody gets banned when you click report, until a GM has had the time to go and investigate that account to see if the reports are valid. obviously, accounts with more reports get investigated faster, and are also more likely to be bots.

i would really like to see “report” in chat as well (as a default option in the client"… and i would love it if reporting someone also blocked them automatically.

right click spam in chat (whether shout or say), report, and it’s auto-blocked and i don’t have to do anything more.

right now, i’m failing to report a lot of bots because i have to block the spam… but i have no idea where the bot itself actually is, since /say can be heard farther than the player can be seen.

1 Like

Good job IMC.
But what about the fact that I cant play since 1 ■■■■■■■ week ?
IMC, move it up ffs (I already send tons of mail. Got an answer one time… You told me my account will be able to connect but this is not the case… When you don’t know where the problem come from; you just ignore us…).

Where are you playing from? Because:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

hes trying to play on the EU server and his steam is in french IDK just a hunch he might not be in indonesia

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No bots on fedimian server?
Today morning i reported guy that runs two bots simultaneously at dina bee farm.
First i try to comunicate with him. If he doesnt responding i kill mobs around and see what he will do. If he is running pointless even when mobs are not present he is definitely not human and i report him.

But he might be a regular player who runs bot at night. But who cares. One thing is true. He was pretty high level and name that make sense.

Apologize for my elementary speak. I rather use telepathy ,’)

Goddes bless you IMC !!! Keep going.

hi sushiraw60!

it would be better if you buy add-ons only at Steam and probably on what is downloadable in this site which is currently not available. Transactions outside Steam and this official site of Tree of Savior is not legit.

Yes im playing from France. Using VPN didnt work…

Greetings Malvis,

Are you done with this steps?

1. Disable your antivirus and firewall before running the game.
    If your client runs properly with your antivirus and/or firewall inactive, add ToS to its exception list.

2. Run ToS from the patch folder.
    Go to your Steam folder > steamapps > common > TreeOfSavior > release > patch and run the tos.exe file from there.

3. Run ToS as administrator.
    Go to your Steam folder > steamapps > common > TreeOfSavior > release > patch, right-click tos.exe and choose Run as Administrator.

4. Run tos.exe.temp as tos.exe.
    Go to your Steam folder > steamapps > common > TreeOfSavior > release > patch and, if you see tos.exe and tos.exe.temp, delete tos.exe. Then, rename tos.exe.temp to tos.exe and run it.

Greetings spacet7,

The player you reported is maybe or currently under surveillance and review. It will take some time.

It’s getting better and better. Now that is what you called hard work!

Good Job! IMC

I’ll try the 4th step tonight, the 3 others didnt work…
Ty for your help

Hi Mabdiaz.rn

Ofc :slight_smile: i know that. I have better things to do in TOS than chasing bots. but if i catch suspicious player especially in areas where monsters have decent spawn, i do an investigation.
And also im doing it for the good of a game at all.

Worse then bots are these goldsellers spammers… I have to block many mo*ons…i cant even list in market because their spam goes at top of market window coz they are standing near market NPC. I dont want to go to other channles because pardoners usually stands in channel 1. Also switching channel takes ages on my Pentium 75 with 4MB of RAM lol :slight_smile: joke :smiley:

May the ban be with you bots and goldsellers… Beware :slight_smile: