Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Abuse (April 23rd, 2016)

Greetings, Saviors.

We have blocked 133 bots and 84 gold sellers, the accounts totaling to 217. The following is a list of their team names and the reason why they were blocked.

If you feel you have been wrongly banned, please report your case to us through the support page.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff

42 Likes

Can we please get a function in on the chat where we can right click to report gold sellers on the chat window. Right now we have to see them in person to right click and report as bot. I feel this would help us assist you in policing the silver sellers far better than how things are going now.
@STAFF_Ethan

26 Likes

use this addon

2 Likes

We shouldnā€™t have to be using an addon. It should be something within the game itself.

5 Likes

I approve of this, it would make things a lot faster and easier for me :smiley:

Glad to see the ban hammer everyday :grinning:

3 Likes

Are gold buyers classified under ā€˜gold sellerā€™ category as well?

Curious to know if gold buyers are being punished.

1 Like

Nice. Every day is a good day to ban.

3 Likes

Only detect gold sellerā€¦ not gold buyerā€¦

Thanks for your work

the addons can be valided by imc? because i dont know if is legit or not.

the amount that I reported in 30 minutes today is already bigger than the ban bot list of Orsha server. but itā€™s okā€¦ keep doing a hard work <3

[EU]Fedimian has not bots! Its official.

In again to thank IMC for their unrelenting fight against bots.

BAN Gold Buyers !!!

5 Likes

No i dont want a function to kick player because u dont like them.

Ban to Gold Buyers!

3 Likes

/twentylolicharacters

nobody gets banned when you click report, until a GM has had the time to go and investigate that account to see if the reports are valid. obviously, accounts with more reports get investigated faster, and are also more likely to be bots.

i would really like to see ā€œreportā€ in chat as well (as a default option in the client"ā€¦ and i would love it if reporting someone also blocked them automatically.

right click spam in chat (whether shout or say), report, and itā€™s auto-blocked and i donā€™t have to do anything more.

right now, iā€™m failing to report a lot of bots because i have to block the spamā€¦ but i have no idea where the bot itself actually is, since /say can be heard farther than the player can be seen.

1 Like

Good job IMC.
But what about the fact that I cant play since 1 ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  week ?
IMC, move it up ffs (I already send tons of mail. Got an answer one timeā€¦ You told me my account will be able to connect but this is not the caseā€¦ When you donā€™t know where the problem come from; you just ignore usā€¦).