Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Abuse (April 19th, 2016)

I’m using lua addon. Yes, im worried now!

1 Like

lets see if this is true. also you should auto ban those with name such as ldskjfkjsdkjfb sljkdgflkjsdfkj. who the ■■■■ name their toons like that. tell me IMC will you name for you child/toon lakjsdkj jhsdvfnb,mbmn? only morons will think they are NOT bots or abt to be one.

2 Likes

If they banned exp-viewer users, they would lose way more then 3k players.

Kudos for slamming down the ban hammer! :smiley:

1 Like

Its true you can assume all characters with those names are bots, if not at least 99.9% of the the people with those names are. However if they start auto-banning that way bots will just be programmed to use set names instead. However it couldn’t hurt to purge the ones that are around currently.

1 Like

Ze ban hammer is real!!!
Hope this helps people to really take the time to use “Report” button when find a bot (its so damn easy to spot them even when they are alone)

Here is how they move… (I just upload this thing, sorry about crappy framerate)

7 Likes

Nope, they have to check if the report is legit or not and punish the bot or the person abusing the report IF it was an abuse…

I highly doubt they have banned people using those types of modifications. As they don’t cheat the system or provide any real advantages.
But if they do I’m sure the great outrage from the community would make them fix it. Let’s pray it doesn’t come to that.

1 Like

I want to know my child 13qwerasfdyerw. :frowning:

I have already seen bots (or they are really dumb people) with normal names…

killing on a set path and the obvious one… getting stuck for 15 min on a C shaped icewall jail :expressionless:

any normal person would turn around and evade it, but the path tells the bots to move forward like a derp :\ …or is a cat playing the game one of those xD

2 Likes

Broken record at this point, but I do hope using the .lua addons (exp viewer, map fog, etc.) is fine lol. Like someone said a lot more people would probably have been banned if they went after the people who use those simple addons, but it’d be nice to get some reassurance on this.

Thats when you take a video, press the report button and troll them with ice walls :smiley:

1 Like

@Staff_Julie

exploiting ? . if yes ( haven’t reported him )

• edit -
    at first i thought he went into the portal. well i found him and here more
1 Like

I have xD I just wish I could see them and edit together before uploading them xD

You wish! ┐(´д)┌┐(´д)┌┐(´д)┌ ┐(´д)┌

Time to make bad puns on this forum now.

ehem

Q: What did the bot say when it was about to get caught by a GM?

A: “Help, I’m aBOT to get caught!”

7 Likes

Players don’t get banned simply because they got reported. IMC will investigate to ensure the reports are legit before taking any action(s).

2 Likes

http://www.badumtss.net/
:joy:

90% of this thread is
“Wow I hope I didn’t get banned for using exp viewer”
“No, they already said that is 100% fine to use.”

10 Likes

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

there are other addons.