Tree of Savior Forum

Abusing in Team Battle League -> Wormzin -> Guild Paradise

“HUUR DUUUR, Wormzin bugged with magnetic force”
“HUUR DUUUR, Think about it… someone who suddenly desapear and stay out from arena using skills, and a debuff or map interactions that remains on consecutive round.”

Have you ever thought that all kinos had the magnetic force bugged?
I think no, because Dreifh no have brain and everyone here talking bullshit, are from his guild or himself with 4 different accounts.

Ooohh, "someone who suddenly desapear and stay out from arena using skills, and a debuff or map interactions that remains on consecutive round."
Stop being retard, Dreifh … Teleportation cant always be controlled and sometimes it throws out of the arena! And if you knew the game mechanics , you would know that teleportation can not be used to climb and only to come down.
Leader.BankruptGuild, Go to farm try to be someone in the game, because in life you already lost! (Dreifh again)
I still have faith that Dreifh will back use his medicine again. :wink:

He’s just a kid of 40 years old wanting attention.

Poor little dreifh, her mother does not give you more baby food in little mouth. :cry:

Why do you think that I am Dreifh?
This is your excuse for being report by him? So everyone who tell the truth is Dreifh?

Stop with “hur dur” comments… anyone is a kid here. And don’t get rude with others that you don’t know. Keep the dialog clean.

Dreifh really posted my screenshot of our chat. There you said that used magnetic force for intentionally stuck other players. Only because other players used.
I used magnetic force with raise combo, but you used only to get players stucked.

About teleport, you can use… but if you get out from arena, try to come back again. Don’t use skills there.
The best way is to create a report, I don’t think that you did it, isn’t?

Nobody here was creating war, just bring evidences, and of course you can bring proves for defending yourself.

Please again, stop insulting players.
Next insulting to anyone I will report you for being rude.

2 Likes

Worse still … A main kino talking ■■■■ just to defend another ■■■■. Envious united?

Apparently you cant interpret any text… Did I mark you in an answer? Hmm … The report is from whom? Hm …
So, I guess I can speak the name Dreifh freely, no?

Another mistake… I never said that I used the skill to bug on purpose!!
Even because, you play with kino and should know that no one was bug on purpose.

But it’s obvious that you know and only be here for being as retarded as your buddy, Dreifh.

Where in the video you see me using skill??? Now I’m pretty sure you’re only here to lick Dreifh and try to knock me down. Completely without arguments!
Evidence to defend myself? Hahahahaha
This video is a joke as are you and him!

Insult??? The biggest insult is to be accused of something that you did not!

Good lucky!

Wormzin… Did you read the whole topic?
I Was arguing with rani, and you suddenly come here and replay MY comment. Think about what you wrote, you was only insulting me, doesn’t make sense.

So Dreifh and me is the same person? Come on… Growth up dude. I’ll stop here and report you as I said.

Have a good game, or account banned.
See ya.

2 Likes

I wish you good luck, again, Hater.