Tree of Savior Forum

About the recent attribute overlevel bug exploit

And now as IMC announced about possible retribution they have all the time till tuesday’s maintenance to delete those chars. I wish IMC acted a little bit more ruthless - without giving any warnings in advance.

1 Like

I feel like they will never fix the people who abused the attributes and will have their overpowered character forever :frowning:

Well, imc could just check the logs and find the naughty ones.

Can you fix the Silute server? I have fiber 100mbps internet and I can’t even connect to the game, have to use tunneling program and I am not gonna pay for it when the trial expires, meaning… 1 less unhappy customer

if you /abuse/ a bug, that’s /your/ fault. You are not supposed to exploit anything. By abuse, probably creating a new alt with OP attributes over the cap, I’m not sure how they will check it though, I only have provoke overleveled so far.

4 Likes

^This
You can’t blame people who used the bug repeatedly without knowing it. There is no means to differentiate theses peoples from abusers.
Imc BS, again.

WTF!! your fault GG SG

Do something with ur server first. this like ant bite

FYI, this was written in Terms of Service.

You need to report any game errors, bugs and other game play issues to IMC Games. You shall not abuse them for your own benefits nor to cause grievances to others, and pass this information to others who may abuse them for their benefits.

Link: https://treeofsavior.com/ts/

1 Like

Nice it’s a good thing it got fixed quickly.

Except they said they’ll take care of this next maitenance.

1 Like

Brace yourselves , after maint a lot of people will go

“Oh noes I accidentally overleveled attributes on*** multiple chars******, idk why I got punished for it, those restrictions are unfair, IMC sucks, omg”

2 Likes

LMAO!! The heck is IMC fault that people level up over 6+ attributes, hahahaa!!! We’re not talking here about 2 or 3, dude.

Now exploiters are getting mad cause they got caught and will be punished for it, and instead of admitting it, will place the blame on IMCs seat instead… typical

2 Likes

some wont read that lol.

Good job IMC!

I like this part the most :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ay lmaooo hahah so besides being a negative bitch about the game, you also abuse bugs? Hope you and all the ■■■■ tards from the “abuse this exploit or be always behind on dps” thread get banned. Yall suck.

2 Likes

It would be hard for me to abuse the bug, you dumbass :smiley:
Anyway, my comment wasn’t directed to the likes of you who don’t know the difference between a lua exploit and some sh*tty netcode related issue. Like you’d make the effort to understand how the bug works before commenting /paf

People who exploited this deserve to be punished for it

2 Likes

Lmao. I understand how it works kiddo. It happened to me with 1 attribute, then i realized what triggered it and stopped doing it. The result? My character only has 1 overleveled attribute, chances are that was accidental. If people have 5+ overleveled ones, id insta ban if i was in charge of imc too.

I told everyone on the thread bans would be issued, everyone decidee to ignore and be like “imc doesnt even ban gold buyers lol”. Deal with it, bug exploiters.

Edit: imc is setting an example, any bug exploit will result in a ban.

1 Like

bring the banhammer upon them and release the kraken O_o

1 Like