Tree of Savior Forum

About the Help Center category

Give and get answers to questions here.

Everyone is free to help each other and it is very much encouraged.

Please note that regular forum rules apply and will strictly be enforced as this is a place to help each other.

5 Likes

mmm interesting and like the initiative of having a free for all help center :3

I will try to help everyone I can like always :3

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/help-center-category-created/152115

Make this thread sticky in General Discussion.

1 Like

Heya @STAFF_Ethan,

I realized some of my “badges” were missing then I checked all my previous posts and saw one was taken down.

Do if a post (it wasn’t a bad post) was taken down, i lose all the badges associated with it? o_o

Hello there @KingSponge,

Unfortunately, the flagging system does not automatically catch if it was a good post or not. The badges are based off of current status and are meant to be given or removed. Hope I cleared it up for you a bit. :slight_smile:

Signed,
Staff_Ethan

1 Like

I don’t believe it was flagged.

it was a [Petition] Post regarding Keys to the founders pack.
It had over 150+ Likes and I’ll assume @Staff_Julie removed it while she was cleaning up.

But if so then thanks for the reply anyways~

Hello IMC team i have a problem with the error called “Steam must be running to play this game. SteamAPInitfailed” and i did unistal TOS didn’t help

Hi @STAFF_Ethan

I have only one problem since the game released. It’s about the in-game resolution screen. My highest resolution on my computer is 1920x1080 and I use that all the time, no problems with other games until TOS came. When I was on the server selection screen, the lower portion of the screen was cut a little; thus, I can still see the “Enter” button and I can still click it. So, no problem there. However, here is my main problem; when I reached the character creation screen, the “Create” button and the “Town Selection” button (where I have to pick which town I will begin with) are cut and I can’t click them. But when I screenshot that, the “Create” button and the “Town Selection” buttons are showing.

I don’t know if there is any way to change the in-game resolution during the server selection screen or right before the client starts. Please let me know ASAP if possible because I spent almost 24 hours to find the solution and I can’t solve it.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello @spellbane47,

You can manually change your resolution at the Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release folder.
Go to that folder and edit the resolution part in the user.xml file to fit your needs. If it still cuts off, you may wish to try it in windowed mode by putting the Resolution mode to “2”. Hope this helps out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your fast reply @STAFF_Ethan :slight_smile:

I’ll try it out the 1st option you have given me, and about the 2nd option: unfortunately, I don’t have a Resolution mode 2. I tried that.

But I hope the 1st option will help me out. I’ll let you know if there is any problem with it. Thank you very much for your fast reply, I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

won’t that throw IPF error like it did in icbt?_?

i’m playing ToS on Steam, i would like to know how to transfer my Team from Klaipeda ( NA server ) to Telsiai ( SEA server ). my team name is ACRonin.

sorry if this is not the proper place to apply, but i dont know how & where to apply and i didnt see any ‘replies’ on the other thread that asking on how to transfer to different server.

Sir @applecreperonin

It’s in the news.

Greetings, Saviors.

Telsiai server is now open for access.

If you are playing from the SEA region, we advice you to play on this server.

Meanwhile, for the SEA players already playing on Klaipeda or Orsha,
please remember that we will be providing one-time Team transfers to you once the Exclusive Access period is over, or even sooner if possible.

Thank you

This was posted by @STAFF_Ethan

Hello @STAFF_Ethan

What do you know? The 1st option you have given me, it works! :smiley:
Thank you very much for your help :wink:

Hello @spellbane47,
Glad to hear that you’re good to go!
Hope you have a great time chasing the Popolions around. :wink:

1 Like

@spellbane47 yes it’s in the news, but HOW?..do we have to fill a form?..if yes, where is the form?..or r we will be automaticly transfered to the server closest to our own region by just stating in forum that we wanted to be transfered?..

@applecreperonin

I have no idea since I’m not a Staff around here. Lol.
But here is the previous news I got…

To be eligible for this transfer, your Team has to be created on either Klaipeda or Orsha server.

We would like to remind you once again how the transfer is going to
be implemented. We will first be taking requests from players who wish
to have their Teams transferred. Please refer to our previous
announcement on Team transfers for further clarification: Current Plans Regarding the Transition to F2P

Thank you for your continued support. Please bear with us as we progress further into stabilization one step at a time.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

It’s in the news about the SEA Server preparation.

Hello again @STAFF_Ethan :slight_smile:

There are some few questions I’d like to ask…

1. I just wanna ask if the storage is character bound or account bound?
  2. Is the costume or hair costume I purchased in TP shop can be stored in storage and use it to my other character?
  3. Will my companion be stored in the storage or can it be used by my other character?
  4. Can I change my in-game name? all i know is the Team name.
  5. Can I store my TP points in storage? or is TP points account bound or character bound?
  6. Can I buy another exlusive access 1 even if i already bought it? and use it’s benefits?
  7. Can I change my advancement? I mean reset it from the start? if it is possible, how?

Thank you, and best regards :slight_smile:

it’s okay @spellbane47 …i understand…i just want to know if anybody saw or read a proper salution by the Staff…that’s all…

1 Like

finally got some light about the transfering server service…

posted by @STAFF_Ines responding to my topic about server transfer

“Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I meant we are still considering all the aspects of the transfer, including how it will be processed.”

1 Like