Tree of Savior Forum

About the Game Content category

Can’t start a new topic under Bug Report -> Game Content, so I’m posting here.

Server: Zemyna

Issue: Missing auction items bug

Steps to reproduce the issue:

• When Shout function / Auction market was down
  • Added some items to the auction despite the market being down
    in the hope it will show up when once Auction market gets fixed
    since it lets you add items anyway

Sadly all the other items added before the above steps taken were also lost not sold

there should be 3 other stuffs worth more than 100k but they’re just gone
along with the older crap items that have been unsold for weeks

I just standing… but flying up up :neutral_face:

You can talk to blacksmith again while you are in repair menu

I do not know why I can not create a topic, so I will post here,

The attribute of Hail skill does not work. Each attribute must increase the freeze chance in 5%, I have 5 attributes, so 25% of chance and I never, Never freeze a monster…

[YOUTUBE]
Bosse in Gate Route are not attacking - https://youtu.be/vMEVfiuqk1A

[YOUTUBE]
City map bug - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFM7kmNK5So&feature=youtu.be
That bug occurs at Tenet Chapel B1 too.

Literally the entirety of Chronomancer 1 does not function as intended. This is a pretty big issue since this was a lot of Wizards’ endgame goal if they weren’t planning on being DPS, and the entire class does not work.
Quicken does not increase attack speed for anything but summons.
Stop does not work on bosses, even with the attribute.
Reincarnate does not work on bosses.

This is a very broken class that I don’t think anyone is pointing out because it’s not as early up as Dievdirby, but it’s very much as broken as that class because at least sometimes you can get a Dievdirby statue up. You can never get Quicken to increase your party’s attack speed. You can never get Stop to Stop a boss.

Just thought we’d let you know. Stay strong, my Chrono brothers.

This boss does nothing till she died.

First, thanks for the awesome game.
Second, I can’t create new topic. So I’ll post bug here.

Bug 1) Peltasta Circle 2 skill “High Guard” makes me walk without footstep sound effect.
Bug 2) When I sit and enhance gem, I will be standing right after it’s done and the skill bar is still “sitting”. So after I press “insert”, I will be still standing but with skills bar. But my HP and SP regen is at the “sitting mode”. Then when I sit, the HP and SP regen will be at “standing mode”.
Thanks.

Bug: Managed to fall off the side and get stuck at this location.

Error with the quest capturing Bramble: Root of tankinta vacant lot, don’t appear the root of tankinta that invokes the boss.
This happen because i killed the boss without taking the quest.

Edit: just I killed the head before being able to take the mission. i just needed kill the other boss of the quest to continue.

http://imgur.com/k6Gf6Sm

HI, i want to report, i’m LV 84 Sapper, when i eat all my 45 x LV5 EXP Card, only up one LV to 85lv.
i party with my friend he directly up to 94LV, i think is server lag, but after i relog the LV also same 85lv, and all my LV5 EXP Card gone. pls reply me thanks.
My Team Name: Nopos
this think happen at Tenants Farm, after we disconnect form server, and have few sec the Channel is gone.

since i can’t make a topic:
Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time : Nov 11 around 1 am EST

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Mouse

Where it happened (which map, which quest, which npc, etc) : Klaipeda

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
As stated in the skill description, Stone Pick cannot obtain stones in town yet i still obtain them.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Use pick stone in town and still works.

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)
// also sometimes Full Draw which has an effect to bind enemies and share damage. But sometimes it occurred when targets bind together and shot by Multi Shot yet gives no damage. Not sure if this is due to lag.
Btw, c2 QS here.

Hello ,
I used a Skill Reset scroll when im learning a new attribute skill and the skillpoints desapear . When i relog they come back .

BUG at 190 Dungeon (Mage tower dungeon)
When you start to kill cerberus the monsters, players and everything else stops to move and the only way to get out is restarting the game.
Here a video how the bug works, we confirmed that it happens 100% of the times that you try to kill cerberus.

[ITEM BUG]

Item name: SP Increase Potion.

Problem: Item does not work after using - After using this potion, my SP still stay at 25, it did not increase to 45.

[Location]
Map: Owl Burial Ground
NPC: Gravekeeper Romas
Quest name: Old Burial Ground Test

Hey… I’ve starde to jump, and that’s what happened…

http://i.imgur.com/HxAt9UO.jpg

Uploading… Errand man in Ramstis Ridge can’t be talk to

Grimoire is glitched… every sorcerer i’ve asked doesn’t seem to be having this issue so i’m assuming its something i did.

Anyways, the grimoire will not allow me to drop any card in the 1st slot anymore. The only slot that works is the second slot. The second slot is also bugged in terms of stats (summon only does 300 dmg per shot).

I’m not 100% sure what caused mine to glitch but i’ve tried relogging several times, resetting skills, moving boss card into storage, and morphing. Nothing seems to change it.

I think it may possibly been caused when I used my templeshooter card in a card battle while it was still inside the grimoire. I battled, won and tried to put the card back in the first slot but it wouldn’t work. After trying about 10x i then dragged it into the second slot and now its stuck in there with horrible stats. What good is a sorcerer with a summon that does next to no damage.

Also, I’ve tried to send in a ticket but it seems I have to authenticate my steam account somehow that i’ve been using for over 10 years.

IMX FIX PLZ

TLDR: templeshooter card stuck in second slot and cannot be changed.

Two annoying bugs on the “pls fix” list for you :wink:

1. Monster gems cant be placed in any different but weapon slots. Even if it says “Boots” the gem is unable to be placed into them.

2. Sadhu: If a sadhu casts a stigma on a monster and kills it with Out of Body, the buff wont apply.

Date and Time:
Nov 15 to current

Bug Description:
I can not get through the first door when using my mouse to play.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Go to Royal Mausoleum F5.
  2. Enter to Settings.
  3. Switch UI mode to : Mouse.
  4. Try to pass through the first door in front of you.

Screenshots/ Video: