Tree of Savior Forum

About the Game Content category

I was fighting the spider and went to the bottom right corner. The spider and its minions surrounded me and I tried to jump out. I couldnt jump in any direction, but I was able to jump higher and higher and in the end I was in mid-air, couldn’t move, couldn’t attack spider (and she couldnt attack me). Had to restart the fight.

URGENT BUG in the main quest at LA server:

Seal of the Royal Family.

I’m the first one in the server to get at this point and more people are going to get stuck at same place.
Take a look on the SS

This inability to create new topics cause of new user status is plainly NOT GOOD AT ALL.

But lets talk about the bug i found.

Leather mastery:
When equipped with 3 or more pieces of [Leather] armor, increases your Evasion. (This one works i guess)

When equipped with 4 [Leather] armor pieces, your Evasion increases from attributes by an additional 50% (this one doesnt work at all)

Here are some shots:
Wearing full leather armor set, 4 parts.

Took off pants.

And my mastery lvl:

As you can see i am not getting any 50% more evasion from my 83 dex. All i get is +1 evasion from leveling up my mastery.

So unless +50% more evasion from attibutes means +1% at lvl 1 leather mastery and +50% at lvl 50 mastery(maxed) its definetly a bug.

I finished Wipe out Hannimings, and that give me complete mark, but black hair still dont appear, why?

dievdirby skills doesnt work all the time ,sometimes I use the skill , use up some wood ,skill casting works but statue doesnt show up about 80 % of the time

help me ???

i sold my staff in the market, then when i click the button “receive”, i dont get any money!!! i lost around 30k. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I cant warp Wizards Tower 3rd floor to 4th floor, it move back to 3rd…

I Cant Seem To Go Into This Portal Which Leads To The Royal Mausoleum 1F Which Contains A “Hidden Box”,I Could Enter It Before And The Hidden Box Glitched And Not Allowing Me To Interact With It So I Relogged And Tried To Re-enter The Portal But I Cant

Quarrel Shooter - when targeting enemy from out of range, character will walk towards enemy and stop without shooting at it. Looks like it will walk to the edge range limit, but will not attack because attack might be set to “less than” a certain range. For example, range might be less than 10 units, and auto walk puts character at 10 units exactly, so it still cannot attack.

CORSAIR BUG: The skill “unlock chest” appears at the buff bar when you use but has no effect when you try to open a chest

2 bugs to report in the Crystal Mines:

• Cutscene object “Bat Event” appears during the Mirtis boss fight, you can kill it to add to your adventure journal.

• One of the pipes on 2F cannot be interacted with in Mouse mode.

So I’m suffering with a bug in my quest , In arqueduct brige area there is a npc who is JUGAS , I cant interact with him , I need help , PLEASE HELP ME!

Hi all, I don’t know if it’s realy here to repport a bug but I find a bug.

bug : When you use the skil “swash buckling” (Swordsman Peltasta) without shield (grey logo) the game crash.

Thanks a lot the game look very nice ! and good luck for the next ! :smile:

Bug: After you reach Royal Mausoleum 5F, the statue is in the middle. Once you pass the statue there is an entryway to the area. You cannot pass while using Mouse Mode. You have to switch to Keyboard or Joystick (I have tested with both) to move on to the bridge that leads you to the area where most of the mobs are (plus progress into the area further.

Same here. Uploading…

In miner’s village, all this players keep spamig your basic atack in this spot, beacause right herre spawn a " boss" i think. basically you can do a afk farm for this boss, if only the boss has a random spawn location

Can’t start a new topic under Bug Report -> Game Content, so I’m posting here.

Server: Laima

Vikaras are dropping Kepa Stems as loot. One even dropped a Kepa Doll. Seems like the loot tables got switched and it’s a map-wide problem when I asked other players.

NPC: Item Merchant and Knight Commander Uska, both saying message: $NoData$ (and an error following it).
It happens only in their 1st message during their 1st mission.
Also, some boss when hit you, you kinda jump above their head and stay there, above em, for a while (u keep fighting while that).

I can’t creaty a party, I click on the button but nothing happens. Also I can’t add any friends and they can’t add me. The market is not working. I can’t speak with Wings of Vibora on Mouse mode, had to change to keyboard then I could speak to it.

Bug Hunter Skill

the hunter skill praise when used 2gether with divine might (like when u try to use praise at level “6”)

praise just wont buff , i didnt try with another skills at max (more them max) level.