Tree of Savior Forum

About the Game Content category

Had the same problem, I was fighting Honeypin when it used an attack that threw me out of the scenario.

Starway to heaven

Fix dungeon lv90 pls, latin server .

Soz if itā€™s not the good topic but I canā€™t create a new one. I did a Swordman > Swordman > Barbarian. I instantly learned the attribute to equip two handed weapons. I tried to auto attack and I can only attack every 5 seconds, if I try to spam the button it says ā€œYou may not use this yetā€. Sad ._.

Cant post topic so posting 2 bugs i found here.

Friends list Grouping Feature

When attempting to move one friend into any group you have created it will do nothing, current way around it is to create a new group with the same name to move the friend to the specified group.

Dieing at the end of Bramble Boss Fight

Im currently playing as a pyromancer so i killed bramble with a Damage over Time skill, well he killed me the same way. After the revelation cutscene the interface for revival vanishes and you will be stucked there till you relog.

input date : 2015-11-16

Type of Bug : STUCKED IN THE FRONT OF MAUSOLEUM ENTRACE ( SANCTUM )

Date/Time and Location : 16/11/2015/00:55 AM BRAZIL/LATIN AMERICAN SERVER

(when and where the bug occurred)

Description : I am stucked in the first entrace of mausoleum, after you take the quest and breake the seal. I am outsite and dont have any chance for enter in mousoleum, tā€™ve try everything i can. Iā€™ve do nothing for happen that, i just complete the first step of the quest and after iā€™ve completed and take the second step ( enter in the sanctum on mausoleum )

Screenshot:

http://postimg.org/image/xx6rjczab/

PLEASE, HELP ME!

For some Iā€™ll be the bad guy in here,

There you go, Iā€™m not exactly gonna tell you how you do this in here but I can stay here and slay bosses without moving and mostly not getting damage. Iā€™d like to mail details to prevent abuse of this bug, but hell yeah, I guess Iā€™ll use this a little while. And which mail address should I use to send further details?

SP, no stamina (STA)

well I find this bug

Date and time:
nov 17 about 5:00- 5:20 server time

Name of character and team:

Sogran, Sogran

Bug description:
was supporting a friend in mage tower 5F when I see a character death after doing the final boss of this dungeon with drop included well she didnā€™t resu and leave the dungeon but the drop stay here in floor and we take it (it didnā€™t dissapear)
I get the stat potion a my friend the funds(silver)

maybe it was a mistake but I think it can be exploited by doing this to get unlimited stat points

Nothing drop from Tiny Archer in Cobalt Forest.
I have killed a thousand things and not dropped absolutely nothing, not even money.

since I canā€™t make a new topic, posting hereā€¦

I was doing a side quest at Royal Mausoleum 2F (Fire Lord battle) and when I finished it and returned to Town for repair so did I notice that my Royal Mausoleum 3F main quest suddenly disappeared and got replaced with Royal Mausoleum 5F main quest.

I got no screenshot of when I had the 3F quest so this will have to doā€¦

Its not a major bugā€¦ but if you jump over the chair in klaipeda sometingā€¦ and keep walking you end up in oblivionā€¦ although you can use it in pvp :l against others but hiding there :l

I was walking on Cobalt Forest and this happened, the water turns one strange blue, but when i tried record it and walked then suddenly disappears.

I recently completed the Owl Burial Ground questline to unlock the pink hair dye as my third dye after black and white.
I was able to switch my colours perfectly fine until that point.
Ever since (even after maintenance) I am not able to switch anything as you can see in the screenshot.
Note that my hair dye has not reverted to default since itā€™s still white.
I donā€™t know if anyone else is experiencing the same bug since I havenā€™t found anything similar on the forums.

CARD BATTLE BUG im losing my cards and my friend whose battling with me -_- almost half of our card was gone can u fix this pls, win or lose we still lose them

TIME 3:14am
palce klaipeda channel 2 -_- seriously need my cards pls

Iā€™m unable to craft Grave Crossbow even though I have all the mats and the recipe.

EDIT: Had to put it in the market for the recipe to show up on the list.

Not so important but i will report, After Cut scenes ( Boss Battle in quests) , The HP /MP Bar under the character disapear after battle /event.

it sometimes also disappears for no reason at all

itā€™s very minor, but I personally prefer looking at the bar right underneath my char, instead of on top-left

1 Like

Swash Buckling

Just went Rodelero after peltasta C3 and now the skill SwashBucling last only 3sec on monster no matter which one. Before that it always was 30sec like written on the skill.

As weapon i didn t change anything i have a 1Handed Sword and a shield.

Issue: Priest Skill Revive Cancel out when hit on buff animation and triggers CDā€¦

Also Revive buff cancels out when changing maps/areaā€¦

Donā€™t know if its just me but i happened a lot of times now while im in Tenet Chapelā€¦

Hoping you could look if its just an isolated caseā€¦ :smile:

itā€™s not just Revive, Iā€™ve had times when this happened me while I was using Concentrationā€¦ I kinda doubt itā€™s a bug though

just want to check it cause revive CD is 2 minsā€¦ and i need those hp regen buffā€¦ dont want a dying priest on a dungeon XD