Tree of Savior Forum

About the Game Content category

there is a 2 yonazolem try to kill the other one

Hi,
im having this bug lately as my swordman do you guys have any fix? however when i get in to my archer on another server the bug its gone. so basically im unable to play with my swordman because of this i got disconnected everytime.
PLEASE help…

The Market Place need to be fix many times that it is off

when i fighting Molich, he push me until stuck.
i stuck in the air after i press the Jump button.

few more minutes, i still can’t attack Molich, but he can attack me until me die.
still stuck at the air after die.

1 Like

Got a Hallowventer charcoal stuck on inventory after quest.

dude how did u post your video here im just new here using the forums and want to share some bug videos also ty

i dont know if theres someone already post a bug like this just sharing

I got the same bug here. :confused:

Check in your character menu (F1), on character tab and change it. :smile:

Reporting an annoying bug :
Suddenly after finishing a side quest in “royal mausoleum 1F”, the game didn’t want to give me side quest anymore.
Changing channel, deconnect/reconnect didn’t change anything.

Hopefully i “debbuged” my game by finishing an old side quest i’d abandonned.

So this book must have a quest and i can’t speak with it so i can’t proceed with the quests on this map quest name is Hidden Place (1)

I rejoice a bit too soon …
I could start and finish the last side quest on “royal mausoleum 1F”, but now i’m back at the previous state :
Can’t start new side quest, maybe main quest will bug too if there is a break in the quest continuum.
A game-breaking bug …

I’m a bugged quest. The barrier does not leave with me to talk to the NPC , then there’s no way I continue or complete the quest unfortunately.

i found some bugs… like almost every bosses not atacking. my char up on the head of the bosses. in Swordsman atributs, the atribute of plate and leather are with the inverted rewards, my char have 4 plate parts equiped, but not receive stamina, but if he had 4 leather, he receive the stamina. in some placer, my char go into the land. (sorry my bad english)

Was fighting Capria and I fell off the map and couldn’t move. I eventually killed him, but after that I couldn’t move cause I was stuck. Eventually I had to change channels and it was fixed.

Just Copy and Paste the video Link, bro.

I don’t know if this is bugged or working because lvl 10 steady aim says +39 bonus damage. And I got the attribute of steady aim lvl 7 so it should be 39+14 but it only says 39

1. The NPC [Wings of Vibora] Lena CANNOT be clicked/talked to using the mouse option in setting. I had to change to keyboard setting to access her.

2. I lost all my gems I had in my inventory. I dont know if it was gone after the Nov 03 update. When i logged in Nov 4, it was then i noticed all my gems are gone. I died 2x at tenet chapel before I noticed I lost my gems. Just wondering, do you get to lose items when you die? I haven’t experience losing items before whenever i died but it might be because of the new updates that you have made it that way. Currently have 1 gem left in inventory, the one i recently got at tenet chapel.

We need more default channels on later maps. Here’s example why:

We couldn’t even enter Mage Tower…