Tree of Savior Forum

About the Game Content category

I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but the boss Mummyghast on Tenent Chapel 1F map

Here’s where my character is sitting, it’s a safe zone, where the boss don’t walk or attack, he doesn’t even recognize you on the map.

Bugs I’ve noticed when playing with friends:
-Party member location is sometimes not being updated on the map. Some nights it works fine, other nights the party members are stationary on the map even though they are moving around/across it.

-EXP Scrolls can take a very very long time to finally show results when consumed.

-Not sure if it’s intentional, but there’s a map that completely eliminated our party and prevented us from creating another one, though others around us had party info on their names.

wouldn’t let me make a new thread so I guess were supposed to post here.
Anyways, bug is that the recipe doesnt show up in my crafting list, so I cannot craft the item.
See picture:

During the fight against Honeypin, i have this problem:

You can check in video too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwsJ52k7aGM

I can’t sell anything. Only if i buyback something it’s like item-sold is full. I have this problem for 2 days already. Chanel change doesn’t help, relog and pc-restart doesn’t help.

While fighting, fell in the ground. However, could get out easily by jumping.

And here another one: weapon was at 0% durability, no idea for how long, didn’t notice any change in damage (and it should). Also above it was still yellow, not red. One could think lag, but after returning to town, and all my equip icons shown properly above, the weapon still was shown yellow.

Map gone transparent.

Unlocked map destinations became transparent that it can already see. the chat box and hotkeys.

Experienced it in my 2nd character.

Team Name: Novielia
Char Name: Miiya

If you create a character with a name, do quests, erase him, and create a character with the same name, you cant do the quests that you already did on the other character

Concerning bonfires, sometimes they simply don’t apply the regeneration bonus at all. But you can’t place another still, because there is already a bonfire in the place. I’m quite sure this does not have to do with lag, as it happens even when latency is okay, though I can’t figure out what causes it.

Also, you can’t select where you’re placing your bonfire when using mouse controls. For me it just appears further back from where the character is, so I end up having to make the character stand up and sit back again closer to the bonfire for the regeneration buff to activate.

I guess I’m not alone in not being able to post a topic in Game Content, so I’ll just post the bug here. :relieved:

Invulnerable Chupacabra

Date and Time :
Oct 31 3:47pm in map

Bug Description :
The Chupacabra mob near the Barbarian Master can’t be damaged with physical and magic attacks. The fix is to spam your attacks on them for sometime until you get a hit (but some still remain invulnerable).

Steps to reproduce the issue :
Just try killing those mobs and you’ll get a miss.

Screenshots / Video :

Since I can’t post a new topic, I’ll just post it here.
Collection item disappear.

Date and Time :
Oct 31 2:32pm (EDT) in Kaipleda

Bug Description :
After winning a card battle, i obtained a collection. But right after this, due to map stucking i had to change chanel. Then the collection desappeared from my inventory
Steps to reproduce the issue :
Win a battle card, obtain the collection then change chanel.

Screenshots / Video : None

Friendly bosses.

Sometime they’re not attacking, some time they run away and come back with full hp.

He’s friendly.

I believe there’s an error with some monster drops. In Cobalt Forest, the Tiny Archers don’t drop anything. Not even funds. Spent a good 2 hours to see if it will drop any loot. I think there may be other monsters with similar issue with loots.

Side-quest boss silver cannot be picked up.Uploading…
This is the 2nd time it happened or maybe the third.

Also the Leather Master is not working when i equip 4 leather armor, no additional 50% on evasion.

I play as psycokino class and I can swap anvil . I swapped anvil and he lost 18k gold I replaced money for him plz fix this bug ty ( sry for my bad English )

The Achievement “Wipe out Hanamings” did not give me the black hairstyle. I killed 500 of them but nothing happened…
Also some achievements aren’t even counting.

Yonazolem after kill it didin’t drop the Yonazolem Fragment. Then i can’t craft the armor.

I want to report a missing item “Tanu flower” the mob “tanu” doesn’t drop the item no matter how many times we killed it even if a white mob