Tree of Savior Forum

About the Game Content category

In many situations it is difficult to select or execute an interaction with the game objects , we can see this bug also 3f Crystal Mine .
In the image to see the polygons 3d.

And here my char fly

Party chat not working.

Hello, I tried to create a new topic but I wasn’t able.

I play the game using a XBOX ONE controller, I’ve tested all the keys before in other games.

It was working well, but suddenly, the game is recognizing R2 as L2 instead. In other games it works normally, the controller has no problem, already tried reinstalling drivers. It happened after some updates on 28/10 at night time.

Can’t make a new topic about it so I’m leaving this here.
Plate Mastery does not give an increase to Stamina as written in its tooltip, I’m wearing 4 pieces and I still have the base 25 Stamina.

Got a big problem with market. Trying to cancel items is not taking them away from the actual market but you receive them anyway.

basically items are getting cloned.

try to look after it ASAP.

all my gems in my inventory are gone after relogging in :frowning:

I’ve gathered all the item for the Saphie Necklace but it seems that i cannot craft it.
It doesn’t also show in my craft list. By the way, I have complete items.

Bosses in Gate Route are not attacking.²

I can’t make a new topic… So uh.

Stuck behind some boxes. Gonna just port out to the mine entrance – worshipped the goddess statue right near me, there, but I can’t port to it? – but dis my bug report.

I stuck in Crystal Mine 2F . I can’t complete quest circulate at Distract 2. After i find the way for a while i decide to abandon Quest but don’t have NPC to give a Quest back.

bug with NPC: knight commander uska

i was fighting with this boss while spamming and jumping and then suddenly got like this

lost another gem again and its level 3 -_- can i get it back, every time i relog i lose my valuable gems

I destroyed suppressor and killed all mobs already but I am stuck, cant finish the quest

Quest: Liberation of magic

Quest bug: cannot interact with Nugria Altar at Veja Ravine map. Realised that after the cutscene, it was very buggy. Uploading…

I can fly xD 2 times today I can’t walk, I can just jump to climb higher.

Flying away in boss fight xD

[Uploading…]
()
Uploading…

Well, there’s two bugs happening with me.
1st one: The Maket items won’t appear for me, even chosing a category…

2nd one: I can’t interact with quest ‘object’. Follow screenshot:

For all of the cases I’ve tried to log out and loged in, closed the game and opened again. Everything.
Help! :cry:

Insert button doesn’t work on notebook keyboard. I don’t have a separate Insert button, only one on Num-0 and second under Delete button. Both buttons aren’t broken and even work in in-game chat, but none of them can be used as Insert to sit. Any suggestions?
At this moment I had to change one of my mouse buttons for Insert, but using it from mouse isn’t very comfortable.