Tree of Savior Forum

About the Connection / Game Crash category

Royal Mausoleum Storage

Pyromancer casting pyromancer skill : Fireball, Flame Ground skill and kill few monsters. The game connection 99.9% crash and need quit games. Cannot change maps also. Monster wont respawn. Character only can walk around.

Sometimes, when i use the Swash Buckling skill with my peltasta, the game client crashes.
It happens more when the area is full of monsters.

So…after 4 attempts to finish this quest, we realized that this is a bug. We can’t finish the boss cause the game always crash at certain poin in this specific fight. I can’t create a new topic for some reason so i think this is the right place to post. Hope i helped and hope you guys can fix this up. See you.

Game crashes during bramble fighting, also, for some reason there’s only channel 3 available for that area (don’t know if it’s an issue)

find a way to “”"""""""‘fix""""""""’ it. Don’t hit the boss while he’s blue, shotting balls etc. I guess every boss is bugged this way now

Whenever I try to fight this boss http://imgur.com/JwtpkfV at owl burial ground, when it enters that little fury ball throwing sequence game crashes. Well, to be accurate, after trying few mor bosses I realized that after todays itsy bitsy tiny update I had same issue with some other bosses too. Something created a bug for these fury balls I assume. At @allanmdeandrade’s and @Shidss’s screen shots its same sequence also.

I am having tons of issues around loading screens right now.

Every loading screen stalls at 95% for 1-2 minutes. Windows reports the client as being unresponsive during this time. When the loading screen finally finishes it’s a crap shoot as to whether the game will be functioning properly, or the client just shuts down, or I will load into a zone with no other players, no npcs and no monsters and I can run super fast. I can still see the chat log but that is the only thing that works.

While fighting Nephentis, i was unable to collect enchanted sap. A message is shown saying the sap is being collected by another player, but i’m not in a group…

i can’t pass that boss,the game crash everytime,i tried everything but i can’t pass

please help me =/

Bug/crash killing the boss

Please help me with this

Try these:
1- On you Steam, go to Library->Games and right click on Tree of Savior
2- Select Properties
3- On Local Files click on the button to verify the files integrity

This worked for me, there was a file corrupted! Good Luck

I’m being disconnected all the time from the server, I can not play it one bit because I’m right and at most 10 seconds and am already disconnected.

I wasn’t exactly sure where to post this problem, so I’ll just do it here.
In Gele Plateau at the second cart/troll, I was on it while it was moving. My graphics card crashed while I was on it, but when it came back to I was at the other end, before I had the chance to get off, it started to take me back to the beginning, but halfway through, the cart left from underneath me and I was just floating mid-air. I can’t move, but able to use skills, and I can jump into the abyss…

Although I found this funny, haha.

My main is now stuck in limbo.

Commanderloadfail error

Family name: CeeeX
Character name: Artist

Game is awesome but can’t play because can’t of same connect issues.

1 Like

Getting disconnected every 2 mins from Orsha server.

Moved to where Dungeon Lvl 132 is at and now I can’t log into that character. Can log on other characters. Says connection issues. :confused:

Edit - Channels 3 and 4 are not working. Went to Channel 1 and it worked …

Imposible to play, error 487:

0x6e1084b0SymGetSymFromAddr = (null)0x6e1084b0 - [Unknown Symbol:Error 487]
ImageName:C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nvd3dum.dll
LoadedImageName:C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nvd3dum.dll
0x6f6a875b - DebugSetMute() + 16e7bh
ImageName:C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll
LoadedImageName:C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll
0x6f6c8b7a - DebugSetMute() + 3729ah
0x6f6a6374 - DebugSetMute() + 14a94h
SymGetSymFromAddr = (null)0x00b71d98 - [Unknown Symbol:Error 487]
ImageName:E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\Client_tos.exe
LoadedImageName:E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\Client_tos.exe
SymGetSymFromAddr = (null)0x00c5a315 - [Unknown Symbol:Error 487]
ImageName:E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\Client_tos.exe
LoadedImageName:E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\Client_tos.exe
SymGetSymFromAddr = (null)0x00d2d6fe - [Unknown Symbol:Error 487]
SymGetSymFromAddr = (null)0x00c6b10a - [Unknown Symbol:Error 487]
SymGetSymFromAddr = (null)0x00c44885 - [Unknown Symbol:Error 487]
SymGetSymFromAddr = (null)0x00c55779 - [Unknown Symbol:Error 487]
SymGetSymFromAddr = (null)0x00c2e634 - [Unknown Symbol:Error 487]
SymGetSymFromAddr = (null)0x00a65778 - [Unknown Symbol:Error 487]
SymGetSymFromAddr = (null)0x00449dfa - [Unknown Symbol:Error 487]
SymGetSymFromAddr = (null)0x0061c12b - [Unknown Symbol:Error 487]
SymGetSymFromAddr = (null)0x0060ddde - [Unknown Symbol:Error 487]
SymGetSymFromAddr = (null)0x004c5f32 - [Unknown Symbol:Error 487]
0x77b338f4 - BaseThreadInitThunk() + 24h
ImageName:C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNEL32.DLL
LoadedImageName:C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNEL32.DLL
0x77ea5663 - RtlUnicodeStringToInteger() + 253h
ImageName:C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
LoadedImageName:C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
0x77ea562e - RtlUnicodeStringToInteger() + 21eh
ImageName:C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
LoadedImageName:C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Game is crashing on the main quest storyline “[207 Lv] Special powers Discovered by the Monocle (2)” during a movie/zoned part.