Tree of Savior Forum

About the Connection / Game Crash category

Every weekend i can play normally until 21:00 to 01:00 (GMT -3). I start to get the cannot connect to server message, and, when i manage to connect, i get disconnected after like 5 seconds. The only way i can play is by switching to the internet provided by my mobile.
At first i thought it was my internet fault, but i dont have any problem playing other games, and my friends who have the same ISP can connect without problem.
I dont know why, but the game keeps kicking me out.

Klaipeda server

This is exactly what’s happening to me… wow i did not realize that is actually the same interval 21:00 - 01:00 (GMT-3).

Klaipeda server.

If you keep having this problem i suggest you to send a ticket. They just answered the one i sent and they told me that i am having this problem due to suspicious activity. It’s frustrating for this to happen after doing nothing more than support this game…

i already sent them and they sayed that they are sending the info to the devs to find what cause the problem.

however yesterday i didn’t have the problem tho, so far is only on weekends.

The server star kicking me out after every dungeon, and NOW IT KICK ME AND RESTRICT ME TO RE - ENTER TO PArty dungeon, the game is scaming me.

i keep disconnecting AND crashing after every dungeon

Ever since that short 2 hours maintenance, the only way i can get out of dungeon is get disconnected. Also, I have been getting a lot of disconnects while i was in dungeon/mission runs, and i can’t get back in upon reconnecting to the game. I am guessing my whole party got booted out. I wasted too many dungeon runs on this, please advise.

I’ve been doing speedtest and my connection is very consistent.

I’m having the same issue. Just “Cannot connect to the server.”

“Cannot connect to server” every time I try to log in my 2 main characters.

But if I try to log in my other characters, I am successful.

Please, help!

I still can not log in my characters … team name: Assai
everyone is buggy … wanted to know if you will reward the player you are with this problem, it 's been two days since the problem arose …

Stuck in lodge
Map: Nuoridin Falls
Server: [SA] Silute
Team name: GtbA
Character Name: H0rus2
PLS IMC, FIX THIS BUG…
It will be the third day that I can not play…
Print:

Stuck in lodge
Map: Tenet Garden
Team name: Assai
Character Name: Kon
PLS IMC, FIX THIS BUG…
It will be the third day that I can not play…
Print:
http://imgur.com/CNCL6LP

Stuck in lodge on two characters and i cant use skills on my wizard and chats dot work wisper friend list shout… etc
Map: Tenet Garden
Team name: TheDecker
Character Name: Decker and Nash

PLS IMC, FIX THIS BUG…

Preso no lodge
Mapa: Tenet Garden
Servidor: [SA] Silute
Nome da equipa: Absenteismo
Character Name: Atestado

Nao consigo me conectar

E quando consigo segue o erro

OBS: DESCASO, POSTAM QUE O PROBLEMA FOI RESOLVIDO SENDO QUE TEM UM MONTE DE PLAYERS COM O MESMO PROBLEMA

cannot connect to the sever

Team name: Acuaman4

Character Name: Acuatin

pls IMC, fix this BUG T.T

Stuck in lodge cannot connect :cry:

cannot connect to the sever

Map: Kaleimas Visiting Room

Team name: Profeta

Character Name: Profeta

the same problem, Klaipedia Server, Novaha Assambly map… help please… Lodge name: Vgls
Character Name: Arkham

cannot connect to the server.

Map: Tenet Church B1 // Ashaq Underground Prison 3F

Team name: SemBota

Character Name: Mago // SemCueca

I have 2 stuck chars, i think most maps have broken channels, can’t a restart on the servers fix it?

Same here, stuck at Bellai Rainforest [SA] Silute

Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team name: Felition
Char name: Feli
Entered a map, game crashed, won’t let me past the Lodge screen. As soon as the loading screen comes up - it crashes.

Uploading…