Tree of Savior Forum

About the Connection / Game Crash category

Just had this issue. It happenned on Mines 2F while using V for the compass, than the game crashed with that message. Trying to relog, the message was shown again and i’m reinstalling the game as i report this.

No big trouble, the game is awesome, just trying to make it even better!

2 Likes

Sir, this happend to me right after the patch. My country has the slowest internet speed in SEA region it would be a pain to really re-download the whole thing. Is there a solution to go around it? If, not better fix it soon. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello IMC - First of all… I’m LOVING the game, and producing content in pt-br at www.youtube.com/c/MightyWarriorReviews If you guys want to check that.

Now my problem… After the last patch downloaded today I played for one hour. When I went to log in the game again to produce a video I got this error. The last thing I had done in the game was using an scroll to reset my skills… Wich reseted my skills but did not give me my skill points.

I already tryed to redownload and reinstall the game as instructed in the error widow but without any sucess… Please, give me a solution for this now that you got me totally adicted to Tree of Savior.

Hoping for an answer,
Julio Mighty Warrior.

3 Likes

Still having same problem. 08:40 a.m.
Uploading…

I appear to be unable to create a new topic in this board. Is there some requirement to make a new thread?

Error message after trying to click the start button on the launcher.

From my experience, I relogged after using the reset skill scroll and got my skill points.
But the problem I have now is having this IPF error everytime I character select or even change channels. Also, their fix to the chat system seems to broken again and again and again. It is becoming very frustrating to party. I hope they will find a fix soon to these problems.

The game crashes whenever you accidentally or intentionally try using Provoke with 2H Spear on a Cataphract.

1 Like

Yes, i got this error when my game crashes and is for the same reason, sometimes i try to provoke without a shield equiped and my game crashes

Event name problem: BEX
Application Name: Client_tos.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Date Stamp / Application Time: 5639a564
Fault Module Name: Client_tos.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Date Stamp / Fault Module Time: 5639a564
Exception Offset: 007febaa
Exception code: c0000409
Exception data: 00000000
OS version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Location ID: 1046
Additional information 1: bd61
Additional information 2: bd615ea43d11cf5bb09835ed4db1fad0
Additional Information 3: E183
Additional information 4: e183cb596ec90929aac86296e638f462.

Game client disconnects with server when throwin Quarrel Shooter " Scatter Caltrops" DIRECTLY under monster in non"boss mode" so it instantly damages monster.

I can’t select my main character, everytime i select him the game goes back to the server selection. Anyone knows how to fix it? I don’t want to create another :frowning:

hi i have this problem , when i choose a server instead start game show a pop up and said “the client as been shutdown due to broken IPF FILES” , i already re-insttailed the game, and cant go after choose the server(this issue is for all servers i choose)

I’m having a huge problem right now. The problem is about the IPF files. When I change a map, change channel or try to log in, this keeps happening. I am logged out of the server and then the IPF problem comes in.

The server is Saule and its not just me, I spoke with a friend of mine and the problem is happening the same for him!

every solution also tried, the last way i try is this

is work for me.

hi my character cannot be logged in
when i click Enter World in tavern, it brings me back to login page
this only happens to one of my characters, the other 3 work fine, help

Server: Laime
Tavern name: Silverspire
Charac name: Sara

Out of the blue I started dcing. Conection was fine and I still saw the Yell chat, but couldnt send any messages or interact with dynamics at all.

I keep getting disconnected continuously in around 5 mins all the time. Sometimes 3 mins. It’s rare for me to get disconnected from the server for a while when I’m lucky. Also, no error messages about getting disconnected. I know I’m not connected to the server anymore when I’m not doing any damage or not able to chat.

i have the same problem =/

http://imgur.com/2isVgOH

This is SO annoying @_@

After the latest update, I keep getting disconnected from the server randomly while grinding and while just sitting in town. ( game didn’t crash… it just suddenly disconnected from server and goes straight to the login screen )