Tree of Savior Forum

About the Connection / Game Crash category

Happened the same to me, after the last boss on Church

same problem here

Hello. I was lagging at chapel f1 and I ran to the statue to log off, thinking was the regular lag/disconnect issues, I logged off without any problem but when trying to log in once again I keep getting the same message ā€œconnecting to the serverā€. I can log into any other server without a problem, but I get the message everytime i try to log into the Zemyna server which is the one I usually play. I also noticed that the upgrade on the lodge I added yesterday isnā€™t appearing this time. Small video describing issue.

Awesome game so far!.

@howard_ta_89 @dr_scars @Kiseve @villemargera, me and my brother have the same error that you

Same here! Iā€™m stuck in this screen. :frowning:

Can anyone help me ? I cant start the game :confused:

This bug happened in Tenet Garden with two of my characters . But the other characters still work.

Disconnected from the game and relog, got this message.

I somehow coldent make a new thred about it couse the forom wont let me so i post it here hope itā€™ll be ok.

Hey got a problem with the Quest ā€˜A Drowsy Scentā€™ if I place the build Bomb and the cursed or whatever People appear my fps drops down to about 0.3 (as far as i can read from the screen) then i die the Revieve msg schows up for short but is disapiering after some seconds and Game crashes without any Error msg so hard that i must kik the process and restart.

Tested it 4 times at different times always the same, Server:Gabija hope i get some tipps to overcome it couse it seems that the others can do it
thanks in advice

IMC BUG report   Class - Cataphract(Equip with 

2HandedSpear) When using Swash Buckling(Peltasta Skill) the Client
Crash error auto crash THNX pls FIX

yeah i know u cant use Swash Buckling(Peltasta Skill) without shield but IT crash the client AutoCrash

I play the game using a headset, and if the headset ever comes unplugged, the game will crash 100% of the time.

After 03 Nov 2015 patch, i get this problem when i want to entry the Server.

2 Likes

Hey, Iā€™d like to report a destroyed Client. When I wanted to do the 2nd class advancement and chose my class, nothing more happened. The advancement window closed and I was still in the same area than before but couldnā€™t do nothing anymore except for typing in the Chat. No NPCs could be talked to and no Monsters could be attacked either. So I wanted to restart my Client but it wasnā€™t working anymore. Told me some important file was broken and I Need to re-download and re-install the Client from steamā€¦really unfortunate because I was in a Party with someone and couldnā€™t tell him anything so he basically must think I just left without a word.

So yeah I donā€™t know if thereā€™s an issue with second class advancement or if it was some other Problem. I was a Pyromancer and wanted to stay full Pyromancer in 3rd class if that helps.The game didnā€™t Crash itself or anything, it just wouldnā€™t start anymore and was suddenly broken.

ign Skyliner, Character Name Alterica.

///////edit//////////

Nevermind, I just seem to have the same issue that everyone does. x) still redownloading thoā€¦

Same here!
Would like a solution ASAP!

have this problem tooā€¦

Yes, Iā€™m having the same isue, followed through with the instructions in the error message. As soon as TOS finishes downloading Iā€™ll let you guys know if it worked! :blush:

same here
sometimes game starts fine, sometimes itā€™s crush
Guys just keep calm and try to log in. Game still works.
http://imgur.com/rC1RB0h

2 Likes

same happening with me and it is random i tried to login 7 times till now, out of which 5 times i failed but 2 time i was able to login and play!

i del 10725_001001.ipf at my steam directory Steam\SteamApps\common\TreeOfSavior\patch
and start steam, redonnwload this file and play the game
but use relogin in game, have AGANE this problem
but i play no relogin = game )
p.s. sry my english SO SO BAD(

Cant play the game at all