Tree of Savior Forum

About the Connection / Game Crash category

So there was a maintenance for a few minutes… There was a patch and all… And we all thought that the “error” would be fixed buuuuuuut.

So the “error message” got fixed… I guess we’ll have to wait till sunday xD

same problem here :disappointed_relieved:

Stuck at patcher. It won’t patch even if I deleted the contents of my patch folder and verified the cache of the game. I re-patched and got stuck here again. I was able to play a while ago.

same error, are there any fix available here?

Fix is here !!!

edit user.xml file here : \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release
change Resolution mode=“1” to “2” game will start in window mode,
click the server you want and click enter, then just click “x” of game window and click cancel.

thats it you are in the game :smile:

I don’t see any resolution in that folder, is it suppose to be in release?

in that folder edit user.xml file, you will see

Ok found it gonna try it out, has some minor patch happening now, thank you mert_aday
EDIT: Working now! thanks!

Bug report before recent patch:
When teaming up to fight a quest boss, I was kicked out to desktop. I am not sure if this happened only to me.

Hello, I’m stuck in the loading screen in Gytis Settlement.
It would be much appreciated if you could reset my character to Klaipeda.
Teamname Seiryu
Charactername Karacast

Steps to reproduce:
1.Enter Gytis Settlement from Klaipeda (works fine)
2.Explore map (works fine)
3.Log off
4.Log back in and get stuck at 95%

Additionally I have tried making a new character to check if it was a general issue.
I’m certain it has to do with that specific map.

Is this a bug?

One of my character can choose only channel 1 (In the image) and if you click “START GAME”.
It stop at loading screen and never finish.

Last time I play this character I was in game and it notice that has a new patch I must download (while server still online). Then disconnected.

but other characters are normally to play.

Sorry for my poor English. : )

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time : Since the opening
System

I got kicked out from the server everytime after entered Klaipedia map, and this appeared in every servers for me.

I am not sure if this is about server capacity or unstable connection, but this has not happened when first appeared in West Siauliai Woods (the 1st map).

Another bug I have found is when I triggered the quest at the goddess statue in the first map, there is one time that a boss doesn’t show up. This happened in server Zemyna.

That’s all I can report as a tester, I can only go this far because I got kicked out before I can do anything else.

Uploading… any help with this much appreciated:)

cannot find zoneinstance 210318

Uploading…

Using the Peltasta ability Swashbuckling with a 2h equipped causes the game to crash

“this server is closed” error, only on my main char

Having this issue regarding the server Zemyna. Its in Baron Allerno when this happened.

Not sure if I’m suppose to post this here (I can’t seem to find the guidelines or rules of posting in each category @-@), but this seems to be happening to me often:

Intel Core I7
Nvidia GTX 970
Killer Wireless 400 Mbps

Was disconnected after defeating a boss. restart and stuck at lodge as per screenshot. Tried a few times, same issue.