Tree of Savior Forum

About the Connection / Game Crash category

Same problem here, all day the same error

http://s9.postimg.org/ynvg62fjj/errortos.jpg

@dicID_^$ETC_20150918_014643$^

cant pass from there

Reinstalled the game, first time the error encurred the other time the game work well… No words

Poor quality servers really falling short , to mainly seemed that the IMC team games cares little for the audience … I hope the fact that these connection problems occur only in beta, shameful , near the beta of many games around.

i have been trying to reconnect for hours. and im still here left out. i just hope this torment ends

I’d like to make a topic about this issue, but for some reason I’m unable to, so I’ll post here.

I am having an issue that if two players play this game in the same network, the newly connecting player will have connection issues, like receive crashes often, and in case the player is able to login in the game and play, both players in the network will notice that the game will have high lag, or will have some unexpected behavior, like getting stuck on the beggining or end of event quest (like the ones you face a boss), or problems to accept new quests.

Every time I boot the game by clicking start from the patcher, it immedately crashes with a “Client_tos.exe has stopped working.”

No matter what I can’t seem to get a lead on what’s causing this.

I have:

• Uninstalled/Reinstalled
  • Deleted patch files, re’dld
  • Reinstalled 2010 C++ distributables, both x86 and x64
  • Ran both clients as an administrator

Not to mention, installing the game on another Windows 7 computer allows it to run without a hitch.

Currently using another Windows 7 machine. Can’t for the life of me figure out what’s going on, this issue seems to be so niche I can’t find any help with it. Help!

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Client_tos.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 562e26f0
Fault Module Name: MSVCR100.dll
Fault Module Version: 10.0.30319.1
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ba1dbbe
Exception Code: 40000015
Exception Offset: 0008d635
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 634d
Additional Information 2: 634d1191da44dd711cee596c8394229d
Additional Information 3: 617a
Additional Information 4: 617a06ab4c55c84f8f14dab26df6ca7d

Hello, It’s my 10th try to log into server… is there some IP problem? or the server is just full?

i hope for imc resolve this ■■■■■■■ problem

ME TOo i have that problem

After the second time I tried to log in, the game started displaying this message. I know for a fact that my PC runs ToS since I already played for a decently long amount of time and levelled up some without any issues whatsoever, tried everything in the launcher solutions but it seems to be a problem once I click on the server.

happens to me too. i was playing for 4 hours without problems then i fought a boss and disconnected. I tried to log in again und get always the same error.

Good morning/ Afternoon/ Night,
I was playing as usual, but when I try to change my character the game simply just crash and closes, as I don’t see any other players complaining about this I actually don’t know if this happened only with me.

Cant log in, having the sam dicID error… are we having some IP problems here??
Im from Philippines by the way, and almost all of us are having the same issue.
Please check devs, so we can help in testing/looking for bugs in game.

Cheers!

I have same error

:disappointed_relieved:

Can

you help? :rage:

same error :(. was able to play yesterday but today again it giving this error.

I had to attempt logging in several time yesterday due to this error. Every time I manage to get in I’d try not to log out. It persists even today, but I assume because of less players it is easier to get in. I logged in at various time since morning (now 2:30pm) and usually I got in on the 2nd try.

Can some one help me with port’s for games? I opend 7030-7100 and 2000. Can’t find any info about port’s, and my firewall blocks everything, and i cant turn it off.

great - before one error mesage and dont go into game - and now no error message but dont go into game - one patch - now i receive message dont connect in(to) game - and nothing happen
great job - and great difference - and now how much time past before all enjoy really enjoy this game