Tree of Savior Forum

About the Connection / Game Crash category

Bring Gabija back pls

I playing fine for almost 2 hrs and then the client just froze and crashed to desktop.
From then on I’ve been getting this error when I try to log in.

Windows 10 x64

awwww :frowning: error

Hello! It seem to be Graphic related. Something about hardware acceleration ( I got the same error and my notebook doenst have a dedicated graphic card )
Im hoping for a non dedicated graphic user ( inboard video card ) solution ( like a command line or users made config change ).

I really would like to play TOS.

Nothing yet and there is no good information to try and fix it by ourselves *sigh

I had just started the game. Had a quest to kill 8 nem… “Dumplings” on the road. The enemies I killed didn’t count during the quest, so I got stuck. Logged out and on… then this happened:

Whenever I try to log, any server, this message shows. Pressing Yes or No makes no difference, as the game will crash either way.

I entered the server and I don;t think it’s graphic card related I think the server is full

I created an archer and I was having fun but suddenly an error occured patcherrorsum I think and when I try to log in " BOOM " it went back to that yes or no thing again

Same error dcID etcxxxxx. Hope they fix it soon.

@dicID^$ETC20150918_014643$^ same error here, can we at least get some updates of the problem fix???

1 Like

I have the same error when I click enter

@dicID^$ETC20150918_014643$^ problem save : Delete D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\patch folder

This repatches the game right? Or at least forces the patcher to do it.

Deleted the patch folder, checked the integrity of the files, re-downloaded the folder. Problem persists.

I feel sad not being able to play… but not that bad. Still cbt2 :smile:

I hope the devs find a way to make connection smoother during and after this test.

I also got the @dicID ,seems like it is an error with the character after you leave. Probably nothing to do but wait an answer from our Developers Overlords

i also did this, almost tried everything the games just wont load, it runs in task manager tho… should i reformat my PC and do a clean install?

Same error here @_@.

only I’m have this problem?

Uploading is terrible right now, but I am getting the same error as kevinwilliamsouzabar and manuelcaro95.
Game crashed when I was talking to the Knight NPC beside cleric master of the first town. Subsequent logins to my server got me the same error message.