Tree of Savior Forum

About the Bot Report Function

Create new account and don’t bot anymore.

They didn’t said that. They said only it should be handled differently.

Create new account and don’t bot anymore.

I made an opinion poll regarding Z-botting. Please give your opinion about it. It would benefit us all :slight_smile:

“For example, a player going afk while leaving a heavy object on the attack key has to be handled differently from regular bots.”

They didn’t say the so called z-botting was allowed, they just said it shall be handled differently because of the way the current detection is made. If you report this as botting, using the ingame system, you will probably lose points.

The people in here and replying to the news announcement itself confirm it is bannable (Good work, IMC, this was necessary). I can understand why they’re against using the bot report function on it: A Z-holder won’t fit any of their bot heuristics and is indistinguishable from a player who’s manually pressing Z unless you make contact and ask them if they’re there, so using the bot report function on them would be ineffective and weaken their heuristic system. A separate reporting channel is needed, and they’ve chosen to use regular tickets for that.

I was about to ask this, too. I’ve bot-reported a few of them, and they probably are using bots to spam, but they’re different from regular field bots.

1 Like