Tree of Savior Forum

About Highlander C3

would be better for you to focus on skull swing than coquile, since coquile is pierce only, and skullswing is everything.

So, if you use Cleave and your friend uses Spear Lungeā€¦ In this case, Skull Swing > Cleave when youā€™r in a party.

Btw,

Crown Shock + Zucken = Extra damage;
Zornhau Shock + Zucken = Extra damage;
Crown + Zornhau + Zucken = Same extra damage above.

The same example applies to Cross Cut Bleeding + Keel Hauling Bleeding + Sky Liner. The damage isnā€™t quadrupled.

1 Like

Skull swing duration increases with level, so if your focus is Party Play, Iā€™d say at least lvl 2

@MattBR: I wanted to know if Pierce debuff and Armor debuff can be used together or not. It appears that Pierce debuff from Attaque Coquille and Armor debuff from Skull Swing do not multiply or interact.

@namewasveryshort: Tks, but how long is Lv1 duration? And how much does it increase each level?

@nery_ma: Attaque Coquille Pierce debuff have 100% uptime. Iā€™d say, max SK and maintain 200% uptime on Attaque

At lvl 1 is 10s. +5s per lvl, 30s at lvl 5.

1 Like

Tks a lot. TOSbase doesnā€™t have that info and I donā€™t have a HL3. Not yet

1 Like

Skull Swing has a 40s CD and at lv5 has a 30s duration.
But, Iā€™m intrigued, how do you thought Skull Swing and Coquille would combine? Both of them makes the enemiesā€™ armour become 0.
The difference is that Coquille only does that when attacking with Pierce. The CD and Duration is shorter, at lv4 you can have 100% uptime of 8s. I still prefer Skull Swing because it is to everyone and to everything, and lasts longer, easing rotation (you can go Skull Swing + Coquille for 38 seconds, almost 100% uptime).

I thought Armor type and Defense were calculated separately in the formula. Therefore using both SK and AC can dramatically increase dps output. Turned out I was wrong.

Yeah, I agree. Using SK and AC in the rotation would ease up the burden on SP usage

Not sure if this was pointed out:

1)Skull Swing beneftis everyone, including ā€œrivalā€ players against WB.

2)Coquille ignores armor ( 0 def ) against Pierce attacks. Coquille + SS + pierce attack makes either Coquille or SS redundant. Coquille and Lunge

1. Cleave is a debuff and benefits ā€œrivalā€ players as well.

Just pointing out some obvious facts that might be overlooked.

So, Iā€™ve been building a Sw1-HL3-Barb1-Dopp2 for PVE and Iā€™m not sure about two skills. How many points should I put in Crown and Cross Guard?

It changes with your build. Both those skills scale with STR, so if you use a High or Full Str build, even low level skills will be good.

Thereā€™s a point to make though, itā€™s not certain if Crown effect on INT scales with skill level, so the real value of the skill is how much time you want your enemy to get debuffed. At lvl 14 is a perma-debuff, but it will take a lot of your DPS potential

My Crown lvl 4 always reduces my friendsā€™ INT and SPR to 1. They are Monk (with low INT) and Warlock (with high INT).

I heard both things, to be honest.
Some people say itā€™s always to 1, others say itā€™s scale with STR

I am inclined to believe the latter since Crow has an atribute who decreases INT by +10%. If it was always to 1, the atribute would be meaningless, but I have done no tests whatsoever.

If we could get your friends INT and your Swordie STR value it would help to clear things up a bit

Current at lvl 270x, 160 points invested in STR, about 345 at total with items.

Weā€™ve tested it when I was 170x and got the same results.

I donā€™t remember my friends stats, but Iā€™m pretty sure the Warlock has more than 120 and the Monk has no points invested.

Btw, Zornhau Shock decreases INT and SPR by 10%. According to my tests between my (our) 220x lvl ~ a couple days ago.

Crown Shock and Zornhau Shock + Zucken deals the same damage.

HL really lacks AOE but thankfully this class has better skill rotation than Barb. Iā€™m thinking of ditching the Cafrisun set entirely and stack AOE ratio instead. Idk if this is a good idea or not, still leveling

iā€™m going full pve, so i need to think about pve only

I personally consider Barbarian as for solo players, Peltasta for who wants to play in party and Corsair is a kind of balanceā€¦

Howā€™s this attribute work ?
My moulinet barely crit

it used to give u 60% crit chance as base chance, now it increases ur crit rate by 60%. yeah they nerfed swordsman, yeah IMC hates swordsman

BUT HEY DONā€™T WORRY, the buffed clerics, now blessing make heal do double dmg =)

You mean if iā€™ve 10 crit rate so this attribute make 10*1.6 = 16 crit rate ?