Tree of Savior Forum

About Full Moon event

Hype goes down the drain … bad mechanics … too restrictive event … gonna pass it and just do the dailies then AFK …

I did not get the mini full moon … I just talked to the 2 option of it’s complete quests

quests gives the fragments o; we just can’t get the balloon

How to get fragments?? From Saalus, DG, Mercenary and CM, I didn’t get any.
Only quests and field bosses for now?

CM bosses also didnt give fragment

It looks like Fragments ONLY come from quests. No bosses are dropping them.

this quest easily encourages getting blue hair.5 Daily Party Quest counts too.

Wait so saalus merc and even cm don’t count? Jesus do they even test this stuff anymore.

Fix this fast please. And maybe extend the event duration. :tired_face:

Anyway whats the point of participating AFTER daily reward is taken?

Getting enough fragments for tomorrow???

27 days whole duration, so 270 fragments… AFTER that, welp, no idea…

I thought I was the only one (task manager or waiting 20 mins to fully shutdown)…!!

:sad:

1 Like

it is actually very easy guys. Just do all the quest starting from lv 1 quest, it will give you one fragment each time you finished it, eventhough you already lv 390.

1 Like

Is there any way to make game close passively on our end without the need of forcing it to close…

I miss just hitting exit and that was it :hey: now we have to wait for an error crash or force the task to close :heeey:

wut… miss read there, welp its the same idea, farm the fragments for future days…

I only drop the fragments from quest, all others isn’t work. I tried to drop from Dungeon, Mercenary post, Saalus, Challenge Mode and I got anything. Please, IMC, fix it!

1 Like

Easy to spam quests. Limit 5 per character.

Depressed Spirit (1) (Cobalt Forest has more, high movespeed is nice)
Big Accident (bring multihit)
The Enemy’s Smell
The Disappearance (1) (gives 3 frags!!!)

If you don’t get one of those quests, leave your party, remake and try again.

Credits to greyheim

3 Likes

Thanks for linking my guide!

Note to all readers: only the Mercenary party-quest section is still up-to-date (did not change in years). The other guide parts are outdated. I have yet to make a new guide and transfer the mercenary party-quests info, then shut down the old guide.

I recommend -The Enemy’s Smell-, it’s the easiest party quest. 5 days, 5 party quests every day and you’ll also receive the Blue-Hair colour option as a reward.

The Disappearance line will give you 3 frags and is very short, but in my opinion, I think it’s a waste to leave/create party just for a single quest.

I also recommend doing 380 raid unlock (Starry Town), and Baltinel and Mishekan Practo questlines.

the game told me that if i participate the daily moon event, i can’t participate in this one, is that correct? Owo?