Tree of Savior Forum

About Character Slots System

Ok, still non-sense.

Your next line isā€¦

ā€œPlease refer to my other responses.ā€

Nope, just donā€™t want to waste an argument with a less detailed comment of your type defending IMC in this case.

Capture

your pray has been answered :smiley:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a really and extremely good start. <3

I understand the proposal
It would be quite interesting to separate the pet slots from the char slots, because if we evaluate calmly we notice that the pet does not do what a character does (CM / DG and etc).
In any case, we spent 33 TP in a slot that only serves for classes that use mount. So itā€™s a lost slot.

It would be wise to leave for all accounts created 2 initial exclusive slots for:
-Velheider
-Hawk

They are necessary pets for classes. No need to kill char slots with pets and whoever wants a different pet just buy it.

2 Likes

remember who said ā€œiā€™m sorry for his behaviour, please stop this topic and forgive himā€, say sorry just to defend you just because he think you are newbie ? :haha: then advise you, calmly tell you why you should not do this do that. yet you did not listen at all
yes i reget doing that too, you are too far to be saved
just ask yourself why i show offensive behaviour to no one but you :distinguished:

I donā€™t know why your coment was hidden, but thanks for your argument, Iā€™m loving it. And for everyone, lets stay calm and keep a healthly conversation, not acusing others, IMC itself said the system is a mess, lets continue our fight, these people who paid get hurt with the idea of new people geting it too, just argument back, just no stress.

they already going to do that, you were just asking for more and more, it is not concidence at all, it was all on planed, and you act like IMC did nothing at all.

On that Dayā€¦ u were asking me not to voice my opinion regarding ā€œFree Savinose Gear to New/Returning Players who missed the Eventā€ when what i said that day ā€œwas to make the game betterā€ and ā€œhelp new/returning playersā€
i advise you that cause your opinion is wrong, and i donā€™t want you any new players fall into that like you did. Sadly you just falled into it

This timeā€¦ You keep arguing over HOW low number of char slot and pet-occupying slots was a Good idea and players MUST PAY to buy more slots for chars and petsā€¦
would you mind quote out when did i say pet taking characterslot is nice idea ?

yesā€¦ if you are fool enough to consider that as something convinient for your way, like you always did to everything else, right ?

hah, now ask yourself while people in community have been thinking on other side, and why you get hated that much ? so you are the only one to be ā€œgeniusā€ in this community ? oh right oh right :haha:

not gonna lie, you donā€™t even active in guild event enough to know how much i help them, and you arent even in discord to know how much i tried to make the guild better. if you ever care about your guildmates, might check out the donation tab before i left, and contribution table, and guide channelā€¦welp, i guess you never check that, because everything you care about is yourselfā€¦
i left them cause they canā€™t be helped anymore, if you care enough about your guild, you might understand it, but i bet that you wonā€™t.

ah right ah right, if one day you feel that you need help, iā€™m always ready to help. Even now the reason i keep replying is just want to make you understand, donā€™t be stubbon till the point no one bother to even ā€œhateā€ you anymore, they will just auto flag and ignore whatever you say :haha:

@ichigo_kuro22 i PMā€™ed you already, now he cant reach&flag my PM

1 Like