Tree of Savior Forum

A3QS3 -> Rank 7&8 for autoattacker?

No problem I can try by my self I playing musket as main anyway. right now my covering fire lvl 3

Oh, then perhaps I remember it wrong. Does yours hit 10 times at lvl3?

I will try right now in dungeon 130. I alway shot 10 hit at lvl1 but i don’t count after that

Then I am wrong. I will edit my posts.

Can’t edit, reached limit due to my rank8 video post. Everyone, disregard my previous post.

Im a QS3>A2 and after long thought i decided ill go with scout>musketeer2 next.

The way i see it if you want to be better in pvp go musket, if you want pve go cannon. Cannon also has some nice pvp skills though and i believe bazooka will work with running shot. Here is the desctiption on the translation post.

I dont see why it wouldnt work. It clearly says basic attack with cannon.

Actually since i notice you picked A3 instead of scout it seems maybe cannon2 would be the better choice.

Covering Fire hit 11 times, not 10

Oh really? 11 time? then covering fire better than multishot a lot.

Yes, the mechanics same though.
it will spread within the area if you dont have enough aoe atk ratio.

There are two possibilities here, though:

1. Running Shot is coded to only boost ‘primary weapons’. This should theoretically mean you can go Hackapell and get the Running Shot boost with a sword even though you use C to attack. This would be ■■■■■■■ hilarious to see.

2. Running Shot is coded to only boost ‘primary fire’ in which case it may very well work with Bazooka. You can’t attack with cannons using C - presumably when using Bazooka you will attack with Z. Nobody has really confirmed yet how Bazooka works though, there’s very little info about Cannoneer 2 because it’s being overshadowed by Musket2 and Mergen.

I’d be very interested in either one of these possibilities.

For this case, I would recommend you to go Musket C2. Butt strike in C2 has a new attribute that apply a debuff on enemy that receiving 100% additional damage from missile type attack. You can spec only 1 on it, and get other useful skills to cast while running shot is in cool down.

Based on all the videos posted here:

It seems that Merg, Hack, and Cano2 are all rubbish. So the only path left for me is Musk.

I will use this as a world boss killer then. Musk2 should be able to beat Fletcher3’s damage right?

I’m still a little confused about which skills to take though.
5 covering fire (total 5 points spent)
1 headshot (6) -> is 1 level enough?
10 snipe (16)
1 volley fire (17) -> errr looks strong
1 butt strike (18) -> 200% damage attribute
1 birdfall (19) -> err utility maybe?
10 penetration shot (29) -> for synergy with kneeling shot, this is AoE right?
1 bayonet thrust (30) -> utility + bleed?

Err do I have too many utility skills? =.=a

And what do you think about covering fire vs penetration shot vs volley fire?

Don’t sure about that yet.
IMC still need time to re-balance . They collect feedback from players right now.

everything will change soon.

All you need is wait.

about covering fire & head shot upon you. which one you like.
snipe: yes 10 only
volley fire : wait for new info right now it’s 4 hit 1 target.
penetration shot : it not synergy with kneeling shot. it just allow you to use while kneeling (you can knock back enemies with this skill). it shot 5 time with quick speed in c2 but 3-4 hit is max for large target(shot gun style req).
butt stroke : yap 1 for double dmg

If you ask me about coveringfire,penetration shot,volley fire

Covering fire is the best for me. it can use with circling for clear mob. 11 hit is really good dmg higher than snipe shot.

Volley fire maybe good one for quick combo even just 4 hit 1 target but it look easy to use for me

Penetration shot this one really hard to use even have new attribute you need close range to make full dmg (around 3-4 hit for large target)

so what’s meta build for Musketeer atm?

IMO. Unlike Fletcher. No meta Fix for musketeer. All It’s upon you. What you wanna play as base?

High speed attack - Quarrel Shooter?
Blast Dmg Boost - Ranger?
Spam pot - Scout?
AOE control - Sapper?
One on One - Wugushi?
No more PVE - Hunter?
Multishot all way - Archer C3+x+Falcon?
All round(I need more skill slot!!) - Ranger+Archer2+Scout+Rouge+Falcon?

Just choose whatever you like. And show your idea. people will answer you after that.

i got one Archer2>QS3>scout1 lv196 plan to be Musk2 next

this build still viable?

Yap no problem. Just like A3>QS3 build you will lack of AOE. but good at pvp+travel.

So what’s about A2>Ranger1>Scout1>Fletcher2>Musk2

It’s ok but…

You will need a lot of money to upgrade Fletcher,Scout,Musket attribute.

And Fletcher2 weaker than Fletcher3 a lot are you ok with that? (Magic arrow 15 Hit VS 25Hit). Just like the one who play Fletcher3 You will lost same amount of money to upgrade magic arrow attribute.

And Steady Aim work only 10 sec. You can’t spam all of fletcher+Musket skill with in 10 sec. (Musket skill pretty slow. only aiming shot is fast if it auto lock) I not talk about butt stroke because that skill cd pretty low.

If you want to be good at pvp and pve the most balanced build will be Archer1 QS3 Scout1 Falcon1 Musket2.

Viable for farming, bossing, aoe dps, tbl, and gbl.

1 Like