Tree of Savior Forum

A Quick Guide: Bullet Marker

For boss you can go for BM-Linker-Sheriff or BM-Linker-Enchanter

For farm, BM-Linker-Thauma

1 Like

The guide is now updated!

3 Likes

anytips on the bm master quest? i cant get the level 3 reward. though that black costume rocks. looks like an old school vampire slayer

and does that 15/15 repeatable reset? or if i tried 15 times the quest is gone forever?

If I’m not mistaken, it resets on mondays and fridays!

Hmm… Try getting a PD friend to buff you with Modafinil. It will help you.

But the best trick is to run to the beginning of the map, where you can find the statue, when the quest starts. It will make the quest altars to spawn there. This area is smaller so the altars will be closer to each other!

1 Like

hey, awesome guide!! thanks for much for this.

i’m a returning player , completely new to re:build. I would like to ask - what is the best BM combo to play with a an aoe Elementalist/Onmiyoji and a Lancer/Cataphract? is there a build that helps with with boosting my party’s DPS while providing more of a “support” role but still relevant in damage?

Hello! Thanks!
Hmm I think the best builds would be Bm-Enchanter-Corsair or Bm-Enchanter-Linker.

Enchanter has many buffs, so you’ll help them one way or another.

Linker will help with mob waves and stats distribution.

Corsair has Jolly Roger. It’ll help your Lancer/Cata friend. It won’t affect your Elementalist/Onmiyoji friend, tough.

As BM your main role is DPS. Good damage is the best you can provide your friends!

I decided to go with BM>Enchanter>Assassin. Should I get a Wastrel sword or Velco dagger with ASIO ichor? Aiming to be a AA build

Thanks!

Hmm if you want a AA build, the sword is a better option for the start. It will work both for Assassin and BM as lightning hands grants strike damage to all atks.

1 Like

So for starters will be Wastrel sword and my end goal is to get a good dagger to be able to use skills from assassin tree?

If I run enchanter must I always run wastrel sword if I am geared?

Yes. The order of importance is: Pistol - Wastrel Sword - Dagger

Yes². Wastrel and enchanter must walk together!

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply.

So even if I am using BM>Enchanter>Assasin is my end goal still a good dagger or still stick to Wastrel sword since you mentioned that enchanter & wastrel must be together.

Thanks in advance!

Your end goal is a Good pistol, a good dagger and wastrel sword. All of it.

1 Like

So what you are saying is that I need to have 2 sets of weapons "One for sword another for dagger depending on the situation =)?

Hmm not really. You are going to use two sets of weapons. But those are: Wastrel Sword/Dagger and Wastrel Sword/Pistol.

Like this:
imageimage

Edit: You can’t equip dagger on your main hand. You’ll work with Auto Switch. Sword and Pistol on your main switch slot and Sword and Dagger on your secondary Switch Slot.

1 Like

Oh ok I understand!! Sorry for a dumb question, how do I auto switch between both weapons?

The game does it for you. It’s automatic. When you have your dagger equipped on your secondary switch slot, it will auto switch everytime you use a dagger skill.

Take a look at this video: https://youtu.be/C5StZfTtZk0

You just need to equip your weapons like the screenshots from my last reply. To Manual Swap you just need to press Alt+Z or the left analog stick.

1 Like

Thanks so much man for the help and quick reply. You have really helped me alot :smile:

Hello!

First up get a big headups for your guide, really interesting also made me change the fact to switch main since I just got back to the game after a long break (around 7 months).

I decided to go for BM-SIN-LNK and so far I like it, it is hella fun build to play and it seems really broken.

Could you give me any tips ? Like currently I don’t know which pistol I should aim to. Like I’m so lost that I don’t know if I should aim for Asio pistol, Savinose or Velco.

My current gear is primus galakti and I’m sitting around 350 str & 590 dex.

Appreciate your help before hand!

I think Savinose is the best you can get now. Easier to get, cheaper and stronger than Velcoffer. You can’t equip ichor on Savinose Equipment, for now. But it will change. On ktos you can equip ichors on savinose equipment already. So I’d recommend you getting both savinose Pistol and Dagger, and then using the Trans 5 Scroll on it. It’ll give you a good start.

Then you should get some Leather Equipment. Aim for lvl 400 primus or Ignas Raid Equipment. For AA and Linker builds, the best status you can get is DEX. It’ll give you more Crit Atk and more Electric Shock damage.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your guidance and fast reply.

Please take a look at the current equipment & stats I have:

My guildmates told me to go plate instead but originally I was planning to go for lv400 primus leather equipment.

So should I switch to leather? or keep the current gear I have? Thanks in advance!