Tree of Savior Forum

A Quick Guide: Bullet Marker

The skills of increasing attack speed, looting and attack of the thaumaturge are worth it ?. I want to create an SR but I don’t have classes to combine it. I have many doubts. :thinking:

By the way, I’m a fan of the AA builds. I have a BM> ASS> LINK and I am very happy with it. :grinning:

If you want a farm exclusive character, yes. It works ok with SR but if you are looking for damage, enchanter would be a better option.

But for farm, thauma is better. Both work with SR

1 Like

The guide will be soon updated!

4 Likes

Hi!

Im starting again this game and i have some questions.

With a friend both start with scout - bm, my question is: Work two bm in the same party?

If im going bm-cor-ench
my friend bm-linker-ench

I play most end game contents with 2 scouts on my party and I’ve got no problems with it!

You guys will, occasionally, overlap your enchanter’s buffs, but it isn’t really a problem.

Amazing, thank you!

Great guide so far :slight_smile:

if only theres also a freeze chance card level /3 Card .

anyway. Ive been using rajapearl prison cutter combo , I cant figure out where is bleeding damage based on. will it be better to switch in poison card combo than bleeding? (considering monster resist against those)

oh and yeah i know the goal of inflicting those is to get the 30% bonus dmg but hey every damage counts haha

Oh, you should be aware that if you overlap your friend’s Enchant Gloves he will lose the 20% crit rate buff from the attribute!

You could try the poison combo but the difference would be very small. This type of damage work based on your secondary phys atk/phys atk and monster HP, if I’m not mistaken.

There was a time it worked based on your STR. I really don’t know for sure how is it working now.

1 Like

How do sheriff and Ardito factor in now? I’ve been playing with BM , Outlaw, Enchanter as my main for a while now. really curious about Sheriff or Ardito, would they be worth to keep with my BM? I am fond of the Outlaw AOE/evasion so I probably will lose Ench, but I have doubts if it would be worth it for either of the two

Heya! I want to go BM>Assassin>???. What would you recommend between Ardito or Outlaw?

hello, nice guide, and actually i hate meta, so i like your open mind guide.
can i ask your opinion about this build https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y3l8kx2j
did Shinobi Clone work with AA BM? or it isn’t?

Sheriff and Ardito are burst classes. Sheriff is a single targeted one and ardito has more mobility/aoe.

Not worth choosing sheriff over enchanter as sheriff has no damage buffs. The right choice would be to remove Outlaw…

BUT, if you really want sheriff, you can remove enchanter but your build will become a full burst build. By doing so, it would be better to focus on your skills rather than AA.

About ardito, it is one of the filler classes for BM. I would only pick it if my second class choice was assassin.

Edit - My final recommendation is: do it like I did, create another character.

My main character was BM-Outlaw-Enchanter

Know it is BM-Corsair-Enchanter and I have another one: a Sheriff,Corsair,Outlaw.

You’ll have more AoE and evasion by choosing Outlaw, while having more damage and mobility by choosing ardito.

Maybe ardito is a better option but I would choose outlaw just because I like it!

No, shinobi clones won’t copy BM AA. Actually, they clone only shinobi related skills atks.

This build is a mixed one. You have enchanter for AA buff, but you have Shinobi too, a burst class. No sinergy there, but we are not talking about meta. It could work. You know, my main was a BM-Outlaw-Enchanter till three days ago and I played with it with no problem and my situation was just like yours.

But if you want to maximize your build damage you should try, maybe, swapping Enchanter for Linker or Assassin.

then shinobi clones can’t auto attack even i’m not using any skills??
well, thats really ruin my plan to become quatro lara croft lol, my plan is using clones then just AA everything, but since it won’t work then i’ll loking another class other than shinobi.
thanks for answering my question.

1 Like

They can AA. They just can’t AA while under Double Gun Stance or using pistol atk

This build SR>Enchant>Sheriff. Would it be AA or Burst?

You’ll literally use only SR skills for all content aside from bosses. It falls into the AA category as sheriff is there just for bossing/pvp. This means it’s better to invest on your AA.

I’ve tried this build but I think SR totally outshines Sheriff. I’m trying something more sheriff focused now.

1 Like

Which build do you suggest for boss and another for farm? @mambojango4good