Tree of Savior Forum

A Quick Guide: Bullet Marker

Hi, i’m (lvl 290) BM/SIN/ X… I have doubts about choosing my next class. Can you give me a tip about which third class to choose?

I have read your guide but I want to be sure which classes to choose, I would like to have more survival. I don’t know whether to choose the Enchanter or linker.

Linker will give you more damage/more AOE damage so I think it is the right choice for what you want. Go for linker!

1 Like

Hey!

First of all thanks for the guide!

Second, I play in the SA server with 0.100 - 0.350 ping. But for the most part it stays at 0.150 - -0.250.
I’m playing the burst build and just hit lvl 70 but my AA has a really awkward timing, sometimes it seems slower and sometimes faster, I believe is the high ping’s fault. I was wondering if that would be too much of a problem with this class even if I go for the burst build. I mean, single target dps would be mostly buffs, debuffs, Smash Bullet, Outrage and AA anyway right? So I would still be screwed on bosses even with the burst build?

I really like the gunslinger archetype since Ragnarok but should I drop this class entirely?
If yes, is there any other “gun class” that is not that ping reliant?

I THINK that I would be going BM>Linker>Thauma if that helps.

Thanks again!

Hey!

I started playing a few days ago, and I’m following the build BM - Linker - Enchanter, but I have some difficulties and questions, I see that I do not have much AoE damage, I know this build is more focused on AA, but AA doesn’t does AoE damage, so this build would be weak to kill large amounts of mobs together? I’m looking for a build for PVE only. Do you think that’s Bm > Linker > Corsair would be better for me? Also, do you think is a good idea replace linker for enchanter (BM - Enchanter - Corsair)?

@fabriciovanazzi I had the same problem as you. I change the Enchanter for the Assassin. Now I have more survival and more AOE. I’m BM -AS - LINK. Plus, Hasisas works very well with the BM (More atkspeed + Crit DMG). You just have to have a dagger equipped. Thanks to this guide I have an excellent character (AA Build).

Hey, sorry for the delay!
Hmm maybe you’re just in a rush. Because this build has very good AoE damage and damage distribuition.
Joint Penalty + any BM skill will kill a large group of mobs. Then you have Bloody Overdrive, one of the best AoE skills from scout tree. Outrage too is very good.
You’ll see that, as your character grows, you’ll have more AoE options and won’t suffer from lack of it.
If you replace linker for enchanter and get corsair, you’ll feel you lost some AoE damage. I would not recommend this if you want more AoE.
About changing Enchanter for Corsair: enchanter is more like a sup buffer while corsair has some buffs and skills. Maybe you’ll like corsair gameplay style more.

Hello, sorry for the delay.
Yeah, your ping is kinda high and it’s affecting your Aspd. It won’t be a problem for now, but you’ll see a great loss of dps on the future. But it won’t block you from playing this class. The more DEX you have, less affected by ping you’ll be.
For burst builds it will hardly affect you.
You’ll still have to use some AA and AA afected skills but your skill rotation will always be up.

I wanna show you something: https://youtu.be/A3HLSzVzeyY

This is one of the new scout classes: Sheriff that is coming to tos maybe May 15.

If you want a burst build I’d definitively recommend BM-Sheriff-Linker.

1 Like

Well, I decided to give a chance to BM - Linker - Enchanter, I hope when I achieve good sets and high level it’s better than now.
Thank you for the guide, it’s awesome.

Hmm, interesting.
Now I decided to give a chance to BM - Linker - Enchanter, but if I continue to don’t like, maybe I will change to BM - AS or BM - Corsair, both with linker. Thank’s for the tips

Hello, first of all thanks for the very useful guide and replies so far.

I’m wondering about assassin : the skills have the sword and dagger symbol. Does that mean it needs both or just one of them?

I suppose the later since we are using a gun, but yeah i wouldn’t want to take a class just for a single buff :smiley:

Are you sure about Silver Bullet + lightning damage? I read on the official build simulator that silver bullet takes precedence, hence cancelling the lightning damage from the enchanter buffs

Hello! So, you can’t use pistol or dagger on your main hand so it won’t matter if it needs just dagger or both sword and dagger.
But you can use auto swap. Equip sword and pistol for your “main” slot and sword and dagger as second slot. Everytime you use a dagger skill you’ll auto swap for dagger and auto swap back for pistol. It won’t cancel double gun stance.

About Enchant Lightning + Silver Bullet: I’m pretty sure it works as I said. Tooltips are often wrong. I may record a short video showing it

Oh i didn’t know about the autoswap function. Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!

I’ll deffinetly take a look at Sheriff when it comes out.

But for now, is there any chance you could link me the best BM>Linker>"???" burst skill tree right now?All the links I found in your others replies seemed to be for AA builds.

I know which BM skills to take (kinda) but that’s it.

BM>Linker>Thauma I think? Or maybe BM>Linker>Outlaw/Corsair? I would really like to know exactly which skills to take on every tree.

Hope I’m not asking much, I just like to plan exactly what to do before I commit to something lol.

Thanks!

As you said, you can go with Thauma. It will help with your aspd, farming and burst damage and provide support for your party. Not good against bosses, though.
Corsair will give you some damage skills and good buffs. It’s also good for farming but it’s damage skills aren’t that good against bosses too.
Outlaw has good AoE/Burst skills that will also help you evade atks. It won’t have buffs that affect your damage directly (aside from Rampage’s 5 seconds buff) but it’s skills are very helpful against bosses.
Assassin has good AoE with linker and very good burst/debuffer skills. It’s the best option for burst builds.

Thauma -https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=yydnojo9

Corsair - https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=yxvtbfrx *Remaining skills go into Dust Devil or Hexen Dropper (choose the one you feel it’s better for your gameplay style)

Outlaw - https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y3z2kfrs *Remaining skills go into Mangle (if you want to use a dagger too) or Throw Sand (if you don’t want to)

Assassin - https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y23eskqk

*BM remaining points go into Mozambique/Napalm Bullet/Silver Bullet depending on what skill you
feel more useful/like on your build. If you feel your AA is very low and your not doing enough damage with it, you can remove 4 points from Double Gun Stance and redistribute among those skills I said before.

Hope it helps!

1 Like

which BM skills can hit multiple enemies? I cant really tell with the images. I just need to know which so I could finalize my BM build

Bloody Overdrive, R.I.P., Outrage, Mozambique Drill and Napalm Bullet

@mambojango4good btw for the sword stat stick is 3 green primus best or asio / wastrel?

Wastrel is the best option if you are Enchanter or Linker; Asio is good too, helps with your HP. But if you have a good primus (High CON/STR/DEX) I don’t see any problem using it.

Do you think that Sheriff works with BM?

Hmm they don’t have any synergy but I think it can work.
The truth about scout classes is that everything works if you have Linker on your build. So, if you are doing BM-Sheriff, get Linker too.

1 Like