Tree of Savior Forum

A Quick Guide: Bullet Marker

Yeah, if you swap into a Linker, Napalm would be a good option. R.I.P. is not that good when using Joint Penalty.

About gearing progression: You should equip yourself with HG Leather Berthas equipment (eaglestar, kaulas etc…) until Level 350. As for Stats, STR/DEX/Crit Rate are the ones you want.

At level 350 you should try getting Fietas Equipment and a Primus Raffye Pistol/Masinios Pystol. I’ve used Fietas +11 and a Primus Raffye Pistol +16 until I got my Ichored Velcoffer.

As assassin you’ll need a good dagger too, so I recommend sticking with Raffye until you get Velcoffer Weapons. Raffyes/Masinios are cheaper and you need less bless gems/silver to trans/upgrade.

About acessories, the new Irredian Abyss Set is a very good option and isn’t that expensive. I’d wait till level 380 and save some money to get it. Until then, you should get a Max Petamion and some generic bracelets.

There isn’t much to talk about it, but if you have any question about what I said, just ask!

Masinios - First Game Raid: where you get Masinios Weapons Recipes and Fietas Leather Set Recipes

Velcoffer - End Game Raid: the best Legendary equipment come from this raid. Your objective should be gearing yourself so you can start running this raid.

Oooh neato.

Right now, I’m just running CM and HG 390 as much as I can with my guildies with Primus 380 gear. I guess my next immediate goal would be to hit +11 on my stuff, and start doing unique raids or something?

Yup- You are on the right path!

So, i’m seeing a lot of linker/enchanter/bm and linker/sin/bm, these builds are better than the classic corsair/linker/bm? Considering boss hunt.

Enchanter has a lot of attributes now… I don’t like to say it’s better, but if you have a lot to invest on attributes, maybe it is.

About Linker/Sin/Bm: Assassin is very good. + atk speed, evasion and crit atk, bleeding, stun, hp regen negation + annihilation. It makes CM very easy and it’s very good overall (PVP/PVE).

If we are going to compare these two, linker/enchanter/bm should be better for boss hunt.

1 Like

So,I should change my current bm to one of these if I want a stronger build…rip corsair =/

The difference would be to small. I think you should play the way you like

I’m leveling a BM/LINKER/ENCHANTER atm but I’m not sure if my build is good https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y5uthb3z
Should I keep my points in Napalm or should I put some in Mozambique Drill? (I’m not sure it is good)
Is Silver Bullet really useful when playing enchanter with Enchant Lightning?
Also is Bloody Overdrive useful against bosses?

Mozambique is very good now, specially for bosses with High Def stats. You should at least get 5 points on it.
Silver bullet works even with Enchant Lightning. It won’t show the “50% Holy damage” but the damage is still getting the buff.
Bloody Overdrive is not that good on bosses. I use it for bosses only when I need to evade from bosse’s skills or when there are a lot of monsters around the boss.

Take a look at this distribution: https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=yy6u5eeb
There are 5 spare points for you to invest in Mozambique or Napalm!

Oh I see, that’s good to know about Silver Bullet, from the skill description I thought it replaced Enchant Lightning.
I’ll invest them all into Mozambique and see how it goes then.
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Great guide!
Quick questions: Does Glass Mole card still work if I use Enchant Lightning or Silver Bullet? Does Lepus card affect pistol both in and out of DGS?

Thanks!
About Glass Mole - Yes, it still work
About Lepus Card - Yes, it works both ways but it affects only skills and the difference is almost imperceptible. Not worth it.

I’m a new player and thanks to your guide I have been able to enjoy the game. At the beginning I had many doubts and I tried many classes but ultimately the bullet maker is the best class to start in this game. THANK YOU! :star_struck:

1 Like

@mambojango4good Is Sparnas a good card to use? since it adds patk with missile weapon?

The value is too low… Not worth it!

Ohh alright, thanks man your guide is awesome <3

1 Like

Hello, I’m a returning player about a month ago.
This guide is really helping and I like the concept of not telling ppl to go for meta but to have it their ways.

BM-Assassin-Enchanter ATM and preparing for the upcoming irredian shelter patch on twTOS;
I’ve been trying to min-max the damage output via gems, cards and gear, here below are some questions that I’ve been hesitating for there’s a little information found in most of the forums.

1.)
Assassin- Hasisas:
How does Hasisas work in the crit dmg formula?
Does it multiplies crit dmg from gems, cards and accessories?

2.)
Pick between Enchanter/ Linker
I’m now wielding Wastrel w/ yellow gem so I don’t really need to worry about crit rate.
I wonder if Tracer bullet+ Pierce Heart + Hallucination Smoke can do the same work once I pick Linker instead?

Thank for your reading.

Hello! I’m glad the guide is helping!
So, about Enchanter/Linker: Tracer Bullet effect works on skills only (and pistol skills only).
Pierce Heart + Hallucination really helps but the buff from wastrel is too good to be reachable. You will have a good crit chance, but Wastrel+Enchanter will always give you more and more activation chance.
BUT, higher crit rate number are only useful against plant monsters (High crit res) as the crit chance cap is 60%.
Final thoughts: Enchanter will give you more crit rate uptime but Linker will give you more damage, more damage distribution and will sometimes activate the Wastrel buff.

About Hasisas crit damage boost:

Crit damage formula is (Your Final Damage * 150) = Crit Damage

Hasisas is a direct buff to Crit Value, leaving the formula like this:
(Your Final Damage * (150 + Hasisas Buff)) = Crit Damage

If Gems/Cards/Acessories give a flat additional damage to your final crit atk, Hasisas won’t multiply it.

@mambojango4good

btw bro if we are talking about dps which would yield higher BM/Cor vs BM/assa vs BM/SR based on your guide they would be good combinations but which of these 3 would yield the highest dps if perse all 3 were to use the same gear

If we are talking about DPS, BM/Assassin would be the best among these three. It has more single target skills with very high damage.