A Quick Guide: Bullet Marker

I think there is no better option between purple cards. But I would let Raja out. It isn’t that useful.
You could go for 2 Bite-1GG or 3Bite. Your need for pain barrier will decide!

It’s a very complicated question.
For bosses: Freeze* - Silver* - Smash - Espiritual Shock - Tase - Outrage. Don’t need to use attack skills on bosses. When those are on CD, just attack with AA and them repeat.

For big groups of monsters, you will use JP+HK+ any skill you like
However, Napalm and ES take the most of this combo.
I recommend using R.I.P., Dust Devil and Bloody Overdrive when JP and HK are on CD.
This will give you more shots with the JP+HK+ES/Napalm combo.

*you don’t need to use freeze on bosses that won’t freeze
*you don’t need use silver on bosses that aren’t demon,dark or don’t have ghost armor

Hello, may I know point distribution of build in this video? I happen to have the same build.

Here, take a look!
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#51c53.14314555.5515627f8191aab1c5.5f9f1a75.1e214a556a75

Thank you! Thanks for the guide too. It really help me to see the general class since I really blind with BM, somehow off-meta (lol) and don’t have time to check more :blush:

Did you guys tested any monster gem to see if it is worth ?

I’m using a Bully gem. + 10% evasion. I think it’s worth. But only for Outlaws

I was think about the double Atack gem it is worh ?

Hmm… It’s 5% additional damage. It won’t harm, right? Just do it!

How’s evasion now? can you feel it? or still meh? specially on pvp tyi

You can feel it on PVE, but you lose evasion when more than 5 monster are near you (-10% per monster. Max -50%.)
Don’t know about PVP :confused:

I tried the evasion buff (500% increase evasion) on rogue and ask a friend exo rubic me. I dodged three time out of first five hit counts and still died in 3 seconds, if that gives you any idea.