Tree of Savior Forum

A Quick Guide: Bullet Marker

with 100k attribute from event, which bossing skill should i invest lv 100 attribute first for my bm-link-thaum farmer? electric shock? mozambique? need it to kill amiss dog

I think electric is a better option!

1 Like

well, it surprised me! i thought you would answer mozambique because of that -50% def

Mozambique is good, but you can still attack while using Electric Shock and it lower enemies defenses, instead of ignoring it, increasing the damage output!

1 Like

Hello, Thanks for the guide this is really helping me out in starting my journey to tos. BTW im a new player without prior knowledge.

I have a few question here
Whats better in terms of allrounder? I wanted a class that could clear mob a little fast and decent at AA on single target.

BM-Sin-Enchanter
Or
BM-Sin-Linker
Note:Im choosing sin here just for the potion
I liked how the outlaw damage amp work. Could you help sugest which one is better to start with?

Hello!
If you are getting Sin, I’d recommend choosing linker over enchanter. It will work better as most sin skills have low AoE attack ratio (this stats defines how many monsters will receive your atk)

Outlaw is a very good class, but I’d recommend using Corsair over linker or enchanter with it. It has enough AoE skills and no AA modifiers.

But the best allrounder build is BM-Ass-Linker
It works great on any content, making it the better option to begin!

what would you recommend for a saalus slave bm? not geared

Hello, nice guide you got there, btw can i ask is that wise if i put sheriff with BM ? And for last any idea class ?

Hmmm you can do BM-Anything you want-Linker.
Linker will help a lot with your damage since you don’t want to spend on gear.

Corsair is a good option for the middle class as it don’t need itens to buff like enchanter or assassin.

1 Like

Yes. Sheriff will give you some “PVP/Bossing power”. Very fun to play!
The other class can be anything!
Maybe Assassin, for Sheriff skills buff with the potion, or Corsair, for Brutality and the flag!

Thanks for the reply. For assasin, you only want the hasas potion for AA build, but the other skill force you to equip dagger still kinda sad. Btw how about shinobi, are their shadow clone synergy with BM skill ?

Assassin is a very good class with good skills. Using only Hasisas isn’t the better option.
Shinobi clones work only for shinobi’s skills. It won’t clone AA or any other BM skills.

assasin skill got many utility , behead bleed , instan accel stun + teleport , Annilihation invisible + stealth , piercing heart critical rate buff , smoke crit resist reduce , without good dagger this is good enough for supporting BM

1 Like

About corsair’s skill “double weapon assult”, can it be use while in gun stance ?

No :confused: It works for normal basic attacks only. DGS is a instanced

Thanks man, btw 1 last question, the order for the class doesn’t matter right ? My plan BM>Sheriff>Corsair or should i put Sheriff for the last ?

The order just affect how long it takes to level up. Higher levels need more XP and will take longer to up. Keep up with your plan. Don’t worry about your Corsair skills because the most important ones are just buffs so you won’t feel that much.

1 Like

Hi. I read everything in this discussion but i’m a little bit confused about the large variety of build combination. I’m a Cleric player, so don’t understand very much of the scout Gameplay, but i really like it. Have a Reiter for farming and i’m growing 2 others.

I’ve learned about these builds in this topic:

1. BM - Ench - Link
  2. BM - Ench - Cor
  3. BM - Ass - Link
  4. BM - Link - Sher
  5. BM - Ass - Ench
  6. BM - Cor - Link

Which one excels in which content? My confusion is for the presence of linker / Enchanter.
I Understood that the other DP in the build (Ass, Cor, Sher) are “defining” class… But the third class which one is better for what?

I really lack a general overview about these classe to let me decide how to build my toons XD

Hi! Let me see…

BM-ENCH-LINK and BM-LINK-SHER are the best (among those) for boss killing. Sheriff has high burst damage and Linker’s Electrick Shock reduces enemy’s phys defense by 25%.
BM-LINKER-SHERIFF is one of the best (among those six builds) for PVP too.

BM-ENCH-COR / BM-ASS-ENCH / BM-COR-LINK are good for general PVE content. Those builds don’t really excel on anything because they aren’t built to do so. BM-COR-LINKER is good for PVP too.

BM-ASS-LINKER is the best build for general content. Very good for PVP, PVE and boss killing.

Some important points:

BM-Linker-Anything will always be good for PVP or boss killing because of Electrick Shock
BM-Ass-Anything will always be good for CM because of it’s AOE and invincibility skills.
Enchanter isn’t that good for Burst(Damage Skills based) builds.

You can choose any class as the third one, even defining classes. I’ve just put it that way because it’s better to understand which classes really affect the way the build is played. Most of the time the last class is something to buff or complement the build. This isn’t a rule, though!

1 Like

Ok, that’s explain almost everything well.
So, will be pointless for me having BM-Ench-link and BM-Link-Sher, because they got the same “role”.
BM-Ass-Link it’s a very good “all rounder” among those;
The other 3 doesn’t really shine, but BM-Cor-Linker has some uses for PVP

So, i want to cover boss killing and CM / Raid Characters. I got no interest in PVP. Have you any suggestion? There are many differences between builds of the same role? There is something about meta to know? (Ansk this because i always watch the ladder ot top 100 builds)

Thx again and sorry for the tons of questions (and for my english too XD)