Tree of Savior Forum

A Quick Guide: Bullet Marker

About Meta: Linker is meta for any build.

There are no many differences about same role builds. Some are more support focused and others will give you some damage skills.

I suggest trying BM-Ass-Linker or BM-Enchanter-Linker. More AoE and Crit damage from Assassin and more Single Target damage and Support Skills from Enchanter. Up to you to decide!

OBS 1: You’ll have to invest on both dagger and pistol if you want to go Assassin.
OBS 2: You’ll need a Wastrel Sword to take advantage of the full potential of the Enchanter.

Thx a lot, I got 2 toons for scout. I’ll go booth! :slight_smile:

Hi, i read your guide and i want to make BM. I main a swordsman so im really new to scout class but i wanted to make a AA farmer using BM. I want to know which classes should i get for farming. Im planning on making BM-Enchanter-Thauma focusing on buffs and AA. Is it worth getting enchanter or is it better to go linker for farming?

Hi!
If you want a field farmer, linker won’t help. It is very useful for bosses and CM but not for field farming. It is faster to just AA your way through.

If you want a CM farmer, you should switch thauma for linker.

Enchanter is a very good class. You may switch it out only if you want a CM farmer because it doesn’t have any atk skills.

Thauma is good for HG farm. If you don’t want to farm HGs, you should drop Thauma

If you want linker and don’t have any interests in HG farming, just switch thauma for linker! But if you do have interest on HG farm, drop enchanter and go for linker.

Thats very informative thanks ill try to see which content i want to focus on

1 Like

actually bm-link-thaum works too, that is my farmer build who can farm field and soloing amiss dog. (and is a better farmer than bm-enchant-thaum, because hangman knot help a lot for 10/10 swelled body)
joint penalty-hangman knot-swell body- burst!

Hmm I dunno
Maybe for lower gear builds, but with end game equipments enchanter-bm-linker is better and you don’t even need joint penalty. It kills doggoo faster too.

But I can’t deny it works. It’s just a different gameplay choice!

ayooo bro you still alive and playing? have you seen latest ktos adjustment on BM? now what would be your skill build once it hits itos

Hello! Still alive and playing!
About the changes: I’ll wait till they are live on kTos. There are always some changes.

But I think it will remain the same. For me, at least. You’ll have more “viable” options. Do you like Mozambique? If you don’t, Take RIP instead. Linker build? Napalm/FMJ might be good options. But here, on my guide, I’ve always thought about these skills as useful for different builds. What can I say? I don’t like meta!

But we have to wait till it hit ktos/ktest. Only then I can say there will be build changes or not.

okie then. will wait for your inputs by the time the patch hits, cheers!

Are you still playing? How about BM after ARTS update? I feel that auto-attack is a bit nerfed. I’m still seeking new skill focused builds. cors-bm-???

if you have wastrel sword, you should pick class with strike skill, like linker’s electric shock, enchanter’s lightning hand, outlaw’s rampage to trigger 2x crit rate effect

Yes, i’m using wastrel sword + asio pistol ichor. I don’t want to make 2nd weapon (ie dagger) so I probably won’t go with dagger classes (bm+corsair+assassin would be nice). I might park this character (or make it camp slave) since I couldn’t decide what to do (i’ll be sorry it was my main). I also might replace asio ichor with m-pony pistol ichor (cheap!) (corsair skills +2 one) and replace wastrel sword with something else then make BM+Corsair+(fill the blank) build.

Hello! I hope it is not too late to be asking things…
The guide is awesome, it helped me a lot.

I’m a AA fan, and have recently tried BM with Enchanter/Linker. I had a good AA damage due to Enchanter buffs, but I usually play solo, and those two seems to be meant for party and Linker didn’t buff my AA. So I changed to Assassin and Corsair, and felt that my AA damage was… lower? I wonder if I have done something wrong, because Assassin should give me a lot of ATKSPD, which I didn’t really notice, and Corsair should give me a good Missile damage.

Do you think that these two with BM is good or should I go back to Enchanter/Linker?

nowadays, skill dmg is giving far more stronger DPS than AA

I see… I’ll keep Assassin and Corsair for damage skills then. Thanks a lot!

What a AMAZING Guide! Thanks for sharing all the information, not only the guide itself but the questions here helps a lot =D!
I Would like to ask you something, I do want a char that i can drop some items, for others chars, friends, make money and some stuff like that. What would be good? I don’t mind if i go to Link>Thauma but i just want to know if corsair for exemple i would kill faster or something… Some people in game told me that linker is not that gooooddd. And some personal stuff: I like to go wild on the field, shooting hahahha
Thanks!

Vlw pelo Guia! Eu só queria que vc estivesse jogando para eu poder tirar umas dúvidas mais recentes! Vlww!

Hello, are you still updating this guide ?
I’m a new player that just started 2 days ago. I really love playing the game and I’m playing scout now. My class choice currently is Scout-Corsair-BM-?. I watched a video about bm-corsair-ass. that are good. But if possible I don’t want to build 2 weapon for the purpose of using every skills. Can I ask for advice on building this first character of mine ? or is there better class to change corsair ? I picked corsair because of the damage buff and that pirate flag. It’s fun too but if there is anything better I’m really open to any advice as I got the class change voucher from quest reward. Thanks in advance. I got skill reset potion to for 14 days from reset event. I hope I got replied before the potion expired lmao. Have a nice day for anyone reading this

Also, I hope it doesn’t bother or burden anyone that’s gonna reply me. May I ask for the skill build too ? I’m really clueless for the build. I just choose what I like to use. But optimized skill build would be greatly appreciated as this is my first char. Thanks in advance !!