Tree of Savior Forum

A first baindaid to enhancement system

Does this counts?

Diamond Anvils were removed from events like 1 or 2 weeks after that :thinking:

1 Like

I think IMC does listen to us. However, they have to forward it to Korean developer before making any changes. And that process is indeed very slow and inefficient. Plus they never reply to this kind of topic and like to leave player out without answer.

In term of game contents, I think IMC is indeed listening to us.
But the decision and the progress to making in live is indeed very slow, sometime it takes a year.
The way new 350 gears are grinding, and the random stats are actually ideas picked from old several suggested posts. As well as some classes balance and ideas with it. However, when IMC solved 1 class gameplay, it also create another class problem, and it will never ending.

However, the department that managing event/rewards or Marketing team decide for TP Mall sales strategy are just ignoring us.
Diamond Anvil and lv10 Abrasive Gem are still in letitia cubes anyway.
Their strategy are actually milking on whales instead of let general players buying cosmetics, this is why the game become twisted way of P2W.

2 Likes

Very hard to satisfy every single player opinion when people just keep on shooting without telling a good reason . Like complaining transcendence when they reward ppl that work hard for it but other ppl seems as abuse it with whale . Example like ppl work hard u call them whale and ppl who are not hard enough try to twist the game , sigh whats wrong these

It doesn’t. What makes you think they listen to players only judging the fact that they removed the “free” ways of getting diamond anvils?

You could still get diamonds from Letitia cubes.

1 Like

So what about this?

Means they never listened to community complaining about DPK?

Yeah Diamond Anvils suck in general. I wish they didn’t exist. It doesn’t necessarily mean that they don’t listen to us, it is just a bad decision that hopefully they will come to realize.

Do not bring Vindictus into this conversation, that game is a cash grab for whales only and the only way you could properly enhance in that game was to whale out.

1 Like

Technically, this game was free 2 play before the trans system. Then it became pay 2 win.

It’s still pay 2 win right now, and tbh, it would just get more and more pay 2 win as it loses playerbase/whales. The best you could hope for is for it to stay how it is currently.

Just a question:

What do you consider P2WIN in this case?

I always considered P2WIN to be related company <-> players.

Not players <-> RMT. Well, this should be against rules D:

Leticia’s/Goddess Cubes sure adds somewhat p2win things but in forms of Diamond Anvils, some attribute points and Practonium.

They’re not really directly related to “T10 p2win” which is mostly due to RMT/bots. D:

There is no such thing as somewhat or a little pay 2 win. Its either pay 2 win or none at all.

1 Like

If we’re getting into rigid definitions then I’d call it no pay2win at all since they’re obtainable in game (aside from Diamond Anvils which were requested to be removed from events).

General opinion from this and other communities points that it’s related to directly selling gears in cash shops, things that affects the game too much and especially can’t be obtained in game nor thru events.

Goddess Blessed Cubes, Letitia’s Cube and TP Shop doesn’t rigidly fit that description.

1 Like

Why do you love to play around with the words. You literally said it was pay 2 win then turn around and say its not.

1 Like

Because you played with my words, so I’m playing back showing what I really thought when writing those.

If you consider something to be like 10-30% P2WIN and 70-90% not P2WIN, funneling that into a binary pick, the higher is simply: not P2WIN.

I was going to debate you but realized whats the point, a majority of the people who agree with me already quit the game so whatever.

1 Like

:man_shrugging: then I’ll assume you’re calling RMT as P2WIN.

You are free to assume what you want Lunar if it makes you feel like you “won”.

1 Like

I don’t mind winning or not.

But if you were so fast to tell me “you’re calling the game P2WIN” right when I told examples of why one would consider it p2win and why one wouldn’t. Simply asking the person if it was related to something else and telling my opinion.

You pretty sure have a strong reason you wouldn’t mind sharing which would be far better instead of trying to play with my words and portrait then with wrong meanings lol - I simply dislike that and will answer accordingly.

But if you think it’s a nice thing to distort other’s wording, w/e xD

not true buddy, in Vindictus I was able to buy a pack of enhance runes for 20$ and protect any weapon I want to +10 (the +11 equivalent of this game) at least and it was fine
I dont have any option like this ToS
Meanwhile in ToS there is nothing to safeguard you to a decent enhance level (+11)
I could get a masinios weapon and try to get it to +11 but without diamond anvils there is a not so low chance that it can just end up +8 0 pot or some ■■■■ after gems

This is the exact reason why theres only 500 people left playing Vindictus in NA.

1 Like