Tree of Savior Forum

3 Main issues of TOS in YOUR OPINION

For specific, which one for example?

1 Like

The players have to play the game, find out what went wrong with your (IMC) project, and find solutions for you. The devs are just chilling, while the staffs are just messengers. If IMC cant figure solutions base on issues pointed out, sorry but IMC you guys are really bad in this.

3 Likes

Thank you Lunar, 1… could take time, but 2… okay I will look on this. about the effect, what patch can you say for example?

1 Like

What needs to be done in my opinion:

The time issue!
If you have many characters things you want to do get more and more time consuming. The game has so many different classes and you really want to make several characters. But your benefits (besides Team level) only matter if you have the extra time.

Example for 1 character:
Doing 2 x Saalus (depending on mission and party): 6-30 minutes (average: 18 minutes)
Doing 2x Earth Tower: 30 - 40 minutes (average: 35 minutes)
Doing 2x Uphill: 40 minutes
Rushing 3x Dungeons (here 290 Dun): 9 - 18 minutes (average: 14minutes)

Overall: 107 minutes for a character to do all the daily stuff
So if you want to do all the stuff with a 2nd character you already spent around 3 1/2 hours to do so.

However, stuff like Earth Tower shouldn’t be made easier in terms of time consunming since it is end game content.
Uphill is something which could need a “hard mode” which only takes half the time but is significantly harder to do (rewards are the same or even better).
Dungeons and Saalus are the main issue: The majority of the players have characters to do these 2:

Saalus is for the blessed shards from which you need literally thousands and dungeons are made for money.
If you have 5 characters doing only Saalus and Dungeons it means: (18+14) x 5 = 160 minutes

It’s just too much! Please invent options which go like:

You can turn this option on to get an extra cube for each character which could have done this Saalus run (so only for characters lvl 240 or higher).
All characters will not be able to run another Saalus this day.
This option can only be changed once every 48 hours.

OR

You can turn this option on to get an extra cube for each character which could have done this Saalus run (so only for characters lvl 240 or higher).
All characters will lose 1 run as if they had done it themselves.
This option can only be changed once every 48 hours.

And the same kind of option for dungeons as well.

This way the game would force the player MUCH LESS to do the same thing over and over again to achieve his goal and it would encourage to make alts even further.

6 Likes

@LunarRabbit Oh Oh I can help you with that!

I show you the amazing rank 8 patch notes!

- Attacking targets affected by the Cryomancer's Subzero Shield skill with Hunter or Falconer companion skills will no longer freeze your own character.

That’s still not in place, this very patch also changed fade’s behaviour without announcing it did. it used to make players immune to ground based skills, from that day onward it no longer did. not mentioned anywhere.

1 Like

Patch notes with regressions:

February 14, 2017

Mouse Mode Click Issue Improved

• Click responsiveness when selecting and interacting with objects has been enhanced for mouse mode.
December 26th-27th, 2016

Fire Ball

• Using Fire Ball under the Invocation buff will no longer erroneously summon evil spirits.
October 4th, 2016

Not sure if this is the same bug, but sometimes there are still ocasional errors in mission matching and even after getting 5 players in the queue the players won’t be sent to an instance and need to restart the queue.

Mission Matching

• Fixed the occasional matching errors occurring in mission matching.
August 16th, 2016

GvG, not sure if this was applied to TBL.

Bug Fixes

• The problem of the weekly rankings not resetting after the right time has been fixed.

July 25th - 26th, 2016

There are no hit count on Ausrine anymore.

Statue of Goddess Ausrine
- This skill will now provide protection for 15 times in PvP combat.

Other regressions:

@Composition

• Stun and bleeding effects will no longer apply to Companions. Companions will also no longer be affected by the Oracle [Death Sentence] skill.

Do you know if bleeding/stun still applies to companions? I am pretty sure they do (at least from Broadhead arrow) but I almost never have this situation.

Also, @STAFF_Yuri there are more bugs that were fixed but not added to patch notes, bugs that were “fixed” twice by patch notes, bugs that appeared in patch notes but were never solved. I can’t remember all of them and I would probably go out of “only regressions” post so I will talk about them only if you want to, then I’ll make a new post.

There are a lot of PvP bugs reported as well that should have been fixed since times ago and they still are not fixed, do you want me to list them since they also negatively affect the game?

Example, this one is around for months:

1 Like

Simple bugs: A boss can lift up u while u atking it. u can hit with PD skill (Plague Vapours) the Diev stature so they get hit with dmg and Ice Wall aswell.

Also we have Loading Srceenbugs. the loading is is loading and loading and nothing happing anymore so u must close the game.

Aswell why u get 54235235 Knockdowns really this stressing much, because how dumb it is after u get Knockdown u have CD on your skills great…

Companions are immune to CC and ground skills, they just get “stunned” once their HP reaches 0. However I do not have any recollection of broadhead either killing or doing nothing to companions, if they’re useable on bosses who are also immune to CC it is very plausible that it inflicts companions.

1 Like

Thank you, @composition for pointing out :smiley: I will find this out.

2 Likes

Okay @davidhelp84, So it will be…

1. Boss lifting issue
  2. Plague doctor (I must read thoroughly the link you sent me first…)
  3. Loading screen with no answering <- is it while moving to another zone or when opening the client?
  4. Knock downs.
1 Like

This is a long list, Thank You @LunarRabbit, I got to read and arrange things what I find out.

3 Likes

Since this thread has turned into a bug report thread, I’ll add some. I havent check the game for some time but I believe the crafting system should be still bugged.

1. Is there any plan to make it possible to craft multiple exp tomes at the same time?

2. Crafting will randomly gets interrupted.

1 Like

Being hit by the skill Balestra Fente under the effect of Revive does not activate the effect and you die instantly.

1 Like

Tbh I wouldn’t call this a “bug report thread”. It is still things that are bad to ToS (which bugs are part of it), if you are listing a bug or something, I’d make sure it is really something relevant (well, most bugs are).

I am sorry and I feel that I’ve started this “bug report thing” accidentally, wasn’t my intention. I mainly wanted to show how some said bugs were never shown in patch notes or shown but never fixed or fixed and came back (regression). Then I asked if I should add old PvP bugs (which also applies to my 3rd point, bugs never fixed) since they really mess up PvP gameplay and added one example.

1 Like

Nah I’m not gonna blame anyone here. This thread kinda turned weird because of staff yuri cherry pick reply skill.

1 Like

Also, if @STAFF_Yuri is looking into this: This is a bug where when you are hit by your full HP (or is it when you should have received an “overkill”?) the Revive won’t be applied properly:

1. You’ll die regardless of having the Revive buff. (Example: Hitting Revenged Sevenfold, getting hit by high damage skills such as the Fecner’s example, getting killed by fast multi-hits.)
  2. You’ll activate Revive effect but will have only 1 HP. (Example: Getting hit by Spiral Arrow.)

in general, IMO

1. exploits (bots, abuses etc.) and recurring bugs (VGA, failed to create)
  2. fps and optimization
  3. community (includes players, forumers. staff, gms, developers)
2 Likes
  1. Loading screen with no answering <- is it while moving to another zone or when opening the client?

yes when u change the zone

Thanks for the compliment.

My 3 main problems with the game are:

1. Linearity
    I think they miss the mark on making a great world map by going for linear progression maps with lvl tags on it, they could have made a living breathing world where you can find high and low levels mobs living on the same map, maybe more like a ecosystem.

2. Combat
    They made a half action half classic rpg combat that could be great but then they chose to make enemies be cannon fodders with awful A.I. and terrible combos. I wish they were in less numbers but really tough to beat, imagine most of the enemies being like the “minibosses” are and a few cannon fodders around them just to try to land some additional damage on you and/or casting some CC to make the battle more challenging.

3. Jobs/Classes
    One of the let downs for me were the fact that classes, just like everything else in the game has a linear progression. The fact that your first class have little to no meaning towards the end of your character just saddens me to no end. I wish I could invest on early classes and keep growing them up to par to high circle classes, maybe not as flashy but at least capable to make the job done.

I wish that helps as feedback at least.

2 Likes