Tree of Savior Forum

2nd Mystic chest should not be in Guild raid

This should be an issue because of the simple fact that not all players are in a guild or want to be in a guild. And adding the 2nd Mythic/Mystic to a guild raid is a big mistake. Here’s are couple of reason why.

• As stated, Not all players are in a guild or wants to be in a guild. Not all of us are qualified to join a guild or personally loves to play at his own, and by adding the item to a guild that can be exclusively obtained by a number of players is far–off unfair to the rest of the playerbase that don’t have a guild.

• This implementation is manipulative. Since most of those guild will use this chance to again, manipulate the value of Practonium and the economy.

• This will only widen the gap between new, casual and hardcore players. Only hardcore or “Veterans” will only benefit to this, since it’s locked in a guild feature that only a few players can achieve.

• The recipe is obtained in a raid mission that has a high difficulty. If any player manage to join or create a guild for the purpose of the 2nd chest. It will not be easy. Aside from the cost to upgrade a guild tower to met the requirements of the raid, the members will also have to invest time and money into gears, since the raid boss will be tough and hard. Not all players can even manage to get good end-game gear. And again, only those with high lvl characters in a guild party of 12 or lower can benefit.

Again, the list of things that the implementation of the item in a exclusive feature is not player friendly, and not balanced. The item should be included in a hidden quest that can be accessed by ALL and not to the benefit of the few who already have so much. I hope the staff, GMs’ and devs can read this and understand the problem here and have an idea on how to handle this because, really it’s only a matter of time 'till the 2nd chest will be manipulated to the extent that 1 character has a set of weapons that require 2 practoniums (looking at you one-handed weapon users) within a matter of 1-2months or lower seeing how all the high-kek players have trans 10 Solmiki gear lock and lvl 100 on all attributes within a month or two due to forms of huge silver gains :wink: .

Making this available to all is a huge help and will make end-game progression to be at least be fair and rewarding due to the fact that not only those who has high gears can obtain the 2nd chest.

13 Likes

Too late…TOS was never meant to be casual friendly. I think Rank 9 weapons will require even more Practoniums or something else similar to the Practonium system.

4 Likes

I’m no casual and I’m not saying that it should be super easy. It should be widely available so everyone can have it, making the community more balance and the game being more popular and or productive, increasing it’s player population whether alts or new players. This will benefit the game nonetheless since more players = more income on TP. But yeah, it’s been almost a year and the game itself is losing casuals since the mechanics are too much for new kids in RPG :wink:

6 Likes

Practonium should be obtainable in a sufficient amount to craft at least one 1h and one sub, for each char and in a reasonable time.
The upcoming “balancing” patch emphasizes weapons role in damage dealt and without a proper way to obtain that resource, it’s going to be a mess.

Unless, of course, you follow the suggestion of someone from the forum and grab a weapon from HG, gem and transcend it.

P.S.
There are already players with orange main/sub.

P.S.2
I’m not saying that practonium should drop like rain, but it should be obtainable in some way, even hard.

4 Likes

Letitia cube :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I agree and disagree with you. I don’t think that having this as a reward for guilds is a bad thing. However not having it as accessible for solo-players is.

I believe that this is a great way of making guild content more reasonable and worthwhile. I think guild content should give rewards for end-game content but it should not be the best or only option for it.
I’m all for optional ways of gaining certain key items that please different play styles. Hopefully in the future there will be more options with obtaining some items and that they would be available to every player.

3 Likes

I Agree on your point and I somewhat focused on the guilds. But with the low population of the game, Only a few guilds are left and most of them are dead or inefficient for the high guild raids though it makes the guild function more active and seems viable, but I think they should at least, if the guild raid will still give this recipe is to put other items into the droplist with the recipe being lower %. I also believe that every player must have access to the 2nd mystic chest/cube but make it a bit harder than 317 questline so it can be worthwhile and makes the end-game content a bit slower to finish.

5 Likes

I forgot to mention this :joy: Yes the 2nd Practonium should be harder to obtain than the 1st. a 330 questline maybe?

2 Likes

how do we we get a 2nd practonium?

You can get 2 (or 3?More?) per character,i think.

Mystical Cube has a recipe,and you get the recipe for one of the ingredients from Guild Raid(maybe i’m telling you wrong,search the proper thread to be sure)

you can get 3rd as well?

Totally agree with what Dilgele mentioned.
Adding to that that the few guilds that unlocked that raid are selling it by having people join the guild temporarily for one raid to get the recipe and leave once done.
Which seems like a very broken mechanism to obtain a practonium and a flow on guild design.
I would rather have the recipe drops with a low chance from 315 dungeon, which would motivate people to play that forgotten dungeon.

The recipe isn’t tradable?
I have a guild but I don’t see them interested in doing guild raid, so maybe I can buy from someone else in market

Rewards from guild missions aren’t tradable. They go into your guild storage, and you guild leader can send them via the mail system to a specific member. The person then redeems the item on one of their characters, just like the maint compensation that IMC sends us.

So mystical cube recipes are probably untradable as well, but I don’t know for sure.

Either way, if i’m not mistaken, you need to have your guild lvl16 in order to acces the event that gives the 2nd practo recipe, and that is just,… well, quite absurd.

1 Like

This would be the 3rd way of getting practonium if the 290 questline wasn’t partially implemented :sweat:

The current workaround would be to temporarily invite the buyer to the guild and then the GM would mail it to them. Seems like this practice can be monopolized for awhile (or forever if the game population doesn’t move up at all).

I totally missed that one. I’m not a P2W kind of player, I like to farm for my stuff and not take the easy way out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anything would do! Even a quest that says “kill 1000 mobs”, as long as they give practonium directly and not the RNG cube.

1 Like

So may be this is a pruning technique being employed for reducing the total number of guilds itself and somehow making GvG better.
Not sure on this but i feel that way.