Tree of Savior Forum

2000 votes 60% says no!

its hurting the community if nobody spends a dime on the game and everybody is enjoying his f2p life - or are you offering free updates for all of our community? thanks for the monthly 40k USD out of your own pocket

those people are unreasonable BUT the founder pack shouldnā€™t have existed in the first place bud.

read posts above you will find real reason why it should not. it really shouldnā€™t

donā€™t get offensive now yeah?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not really, i m going to buy the early access, but i really blame their act, this was a REAL dirty trick, one of the most shittiest on mmo community, early access are announced before the CBT, so, the people are going to be able to play the CBT without needing to be lucky, and in open beta everyone play the gameā€¦

His post are making me lose braincells, cant imagine how stupid a person can be.

love and support when they literally took advantage of the 14th march hype and switched to an early access quickly? this is not what they promised and theyre throwing the bait, guess who the fishes are

1 Like

you got a report, I have left nothing to say. Also, admin will block you and me, I will not see your posts and return.
Have fun.

1 Like

I feel like a lot of the ā€œwhalesā€ (the <1% of players who pay the most to the game) are probably going to pay $50 for early access. Not all of the whales, some may not like a ā€œP2Wā€ game, but most. So that 40% will probably give IMC a lot.

I disagree with this too. I feel like people who pay $50 for early access will feel more inclined to stay, as oppose to those that join for free. Also, if you are going to pay $50 to play, I assume you know what the game is like and therefor wonā€™t be quite as dissapointed as a free player may be who hasnā€™t done any research on the game.

I think the number of players from early access who stay will be higher than those who join for free.

122.3k - but that isnā€™t really relevant (https://forum.treeofsavior.com/about)

2 Likes

Heā€™s not alone. There are names here I cant get to read their posts anymore. Iā€™m very sorry for judging them before even reading. I cant help it. Forgive me.

oh my god look at this, this community is now 100% sure to be fragmented. WHY IMC WHY?!

1 Like

As expected. Quite a sad scene.

Are you retard? Itā€™s not because someone is not going to pay for the early access, that they arenā€™t going to buy cash ingameā€¦

Look, im not completely agreeing on what they did, but we were promissed an ā€œOpen Betaā€ and we got an ā€œOpen Betaā€

Sure 3 months is a little much
Sure the ā€œFounderā€™s serverā€ might die out after 3 months but the way i see it, itā€™s a Beta, a testing ground, a time to try things and learn things and prepare things, if it comes down to it, ill reroll on the new, more populated servers, cause guess what, i want to enjoy the game, and i will help in whatever way i can so it becomes, or stays enjoyable.

Remember, you might have to pay for this beta, but you get around 50$ worth of TP, aka around 3 months of premium.

I can understand people not liking this, when i saw i had to pay, it stung a little, but i started evaluating things, instead of raging, foam at the mouth on the forums i did a little research and yeahā€¦ theres been and there will be much more scadalous stuff being done for games. People paying in the hundreds for barely any ā€œadvantagesā€ and ā€œbonusesā€. 50$ for playing the game and getting 50$ worth of TP (i know the values arent set in stone but theres no way TP will be worth so little that 600 wont get you anything)

They think that they are special because they are going to pay 50$, ow my god some people is so mediocre, wtfā€¦

61-39ā€¦ i wonder how much this will ā€œImproveā€ by tomorrow

If i REALLY wanted to drink it, and i had the money, why not? and i get to pitch in on how it could improve? AND i get a coupon for (around) 30$ for their other merchandise? Do you really have to ask?

thnx god its a favor, hope i will never see a poop of you anymore, i did the same, maybe our wishes comes true

I just want to slap these entitled idiots with their $50

this is like, witnessing the doom of the community I canā€™t bear to watch.