Tree of Savior Forum

2000 votes 60% says no!

Its the first day of the announcement, people are overreacting and not thinking straight, once the rage settles and the week passes, more people will take the time to think about it and that % of yes has a chance to go up.

Again, i am sorry for those who actually cant afford the price and i really hope you’ll all still be looking foward to June!

1 Like

That would be it if this wasn’t the case… in this case we’re having a 40% paying playerbase instead of a playerbase with 80% player paying and 20% freeloaders.

And that’s because of the people not paying now, more then half are not paying because they’re pissed off, not because they don’t have the money.

It’s business instead of referendum. :kissing:

Hell, those are just the people who lurk on the forums constantly like us. If the strawpoll says that 1200 people are willing to buy the game for 50$ when it comes out, the number of players actually buying it will probably be 2-5 times higher than that. And then when you take into account that some people are willing to pay 20-30$ for the game but fall into the ‘‘No’’ category in that poll, they might make around 600k.

40% of the playerbase is willing to hand them a 50$ wad of cash, versus 100% of the playerbase not necessarily giving them a dime. Yes, that is what you call huge success.

wise words my friend

That analogy fails so much…

You’ve never been given a free beer.

What you got was “We’re going to offer beer tasting soon” and were told theres an entrance fee for the first few hours, then its open to anyone.

and… now you’re crying on twiter about it

1 Like

This is a troll poll it mostly likely holds nothing true. I could have voted " Yes " but i’m not gonna pay for the early access does that mean IMC made 50$ off of me ? No.

40% isnt a huge success. they will get a big burst of money at the start but the pl who paid wont buy anything frm cash shop. then the 60% will most likely not come back in june. only about 10% of the people from early access will stay ( about 200)

soooo… 200+600 (people that 60%) +500 (newcomers who will stay in mmorpgs for a few months, wont play for a week or two then leave) =1300 players. that is most likely gonna be the outcome. only about 900 will pay atleast 50 dollars in cash shop so 45000$. plus the burst of money they get when founderes pack is 51000$.

if they release it nowww

100% of players on forums will play - 8000 players (?)

about 4000 will stay+800 newcomers (newcomers wil not hear about founderers pack and will not think its p2w so there wiill be more newcomers) = 4800 players ( 3,500 more players)
about 1800 will spend atleast 50 dollars so 90000$.

this isnt straight statistics but it would be proportional to the real data.

plus imc future games wont succeed

2 Likes

we can afford the price, it’s only 50$.

we simply don’t want to. it’s hurting the community :< now it’s totally fragmented.

we are promised for an actual international open beta adiutum, come on man. seriously?

this is an international founder open beta.

But is it really a headstart? Will new players play on the founder’s server? I somehow doubt it.

Why would someone vote “Yes” if they’re not planning on buying it?

They would just vote “No.”

1 Like

Not true.

Many people claim they can’t afford the $50 and even if they could afford it they say they wouldn’t buy it.

And you could have voted ‘‘no’’ and are still going to pay for it. What’s your point? Do you not understand how polls work?

well unluckily that’s not really how it works.

I had the chance to work in a company that once made a poll kinda like this one in the past… the 80% of customers voted on paying.

Of that 80% only a 10% actually did pay after.

ahhh how i “Love” human race :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mhh… isnt it more like:

In 3 months you will get a barrel of our finest beer for free! But not only for you, its for everyone!
But hold on! If you pay 30 bucks, you can have the barrel next week already! It’s totally up to you!

Just want to ask, how old are you?

Like it or not, there will still estimated >20k of peoples flooded inside the game on 22nd March. You are not gonna stop them and many players.

What the rest can do, either request them give extra 2 keys to invite friend to play. Or shorten the duration of 3 months to minimum of 1 month.

It is understandable they intend to avoid server flooding upon fresh start, it bring many negative issues to gaming experience when the game itself is not optimized. But, seriously, 3 months are long enough to hurt the community.