Tree of Savior Forum

2 players using obviously exploited gear

You’re aware that the one who reported Euphie and created this thread was a guild member as well?
Please don’t color everyone with the same brush.

1 Like

So… it’s not only on Silute. We have a guild there that is known to be exploiting all types of bugs and crashing channels somehow, to get WB to appear again or to rollback the game/channel 5 minutes back if a item upgrade fails…
IMC said there was no proofs after some videos and stuff… now we are going to need to check everyone again, at least this update won’t let then hide they are a bunch of abusers.

#banhammer

for a tos without abusers!

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

Please do something about exploited gear, +25+ weapons and stuff so me and my friends can get back to this game.
@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

Fortunately those items are now account bound and it will be easy to track down…I just hope IMC does something about this. :confused:

These exploits definitely need serious attention, even if it’s not immediate.

Well, it seems they’ve kept advancing

By the way, why don’t you guys just use group mentions: @staff or the smaller group @moderators ?

Well im EpicArcher and i was too on No remorse

We enter some friends 2 weeks ago and guild was very helpfull and friendly and i enjoy play with all of then

But when we noticed the exploit of some menbers we get so sad and end leaving and remaking new guild with some legit players from no remorse

I dont know so much about Raizon but im friend of Euphie near game launch and he is good player and is friendly too i got surprised he need to use exploit cuz he has alot Millions of silvers and camp bosses from first weeks he dont really need it for win boxes…

Let’s talk about people spent 30m++ legitly upgrading weapons and items and didn’t even reach +15. I feel sad about them… makes me wanna quit TOS.

yes, an update that helps the community more than anything else

we need more updates like this!

I actually smiled when i noticed the +40 Grand Cross has 1 Atk less than my +10 Didel one =)

Anyway i’m from the same server, today i saw Raizon rod glowing and upon checking it that +20 (tho 0 potential) seemed very suspicios, thanks for bringing this up and let’s hope those exploiters get what they deserve.

Whatever y’all do, karma will ensue. Cheaters go to hell.

Will it really though?

Imagine the players that weren’t dumb enough to equip their insanely enhanced gear in public right after the patch, they’re just getting away with it.

im not sure what shocked me more, the +40 grand cross or +50 cafrisun…actually it was the +60 kepa pendant. All the magic def that I’ll never see with all my wiz gears =_=…

And I thought +20 was bad…
Maybe we should get a report button for exploited gears?

the problem is - both of em still using this in PVP

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

what the friggin freak +60 gears in arena lmao enjoy the balancing.

1 Like

with +50 crafrisium, so imagine the running shot dmg o.O

Tree of hax. Nothing new. R.I.P. game. 8k online

3 Likes

It’s an older HUGE PROBLEM. That’s the main reason A LOT of people left in the past few days.

Now we are able to see gears with +1/+2… then it becomes easier to take their masks off and make sure they are REAL exploiters.

If IMC doesn’t do anything about it soon more people will be leaving in the very future.

Why are they leaving?

Simple reason:

1. People can’t be competitive against these guys while world bossing.

2. Usually these bad guys are guild leaders. It means they will get their whole guild infected.

3. Dullahan becomes totally unviable because people can’t get a cube. Second, once Dullahan being an event that’s impossible to try again because you’ll meet the same people 24h a day 7 days a week.

4. The more time it takes to be solved the more people become impatient.

In Silute we left our boat to that GvG because there’s no way to win against a lot of guys wearing +25+30 gears. :slight_smile:

5 Likes