Tree of Savior Forum

1st JTOS thread

Oh, well. I have a backup and enough forum accounts.

2 Likes

Enjoy your stay there. Might want to get a better vpn since vpn gate is indeed unstable.

Assuming you want to invest your time there. Since it seem rather worth while then investing in itos -_-ā€¦

1 Like

wow ! seriously isnt JTOS was just released on september?
( 3 months old with R8 update )

alright thanks for answer ! cant wait to try this game
im actually near at JAPAN

hoping to get a stable ping if not then goodbye TOS >:

2 Likes

I know rightā€¦ They even have miko and agni ( which is the latest content patch ktos have threw out)

For us we ā€œhave to wait for end of the monthā€ and delayed due to potatoes reason? i dunno this is what IMC as a publish is showing to me versus nexon even though they are notorious for thier p2w(i mean look at maple and various game).

As long as they are able to keep up i guess that is fine by itself. Since we all know p2w is pretty much these extend ( +10 /15 full item gear 550% transcend weapon/ 275 accessories + armor). mostly rage from pvp then PVE players.

2 Likes

ā€œHand over publishing of TOS to someone else that can get the job done or we will invade jtos :imp:ā€

said no oneā€¦ ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

I am not sure, well i will hold any investment for now, specially when it is related to ToS, the way things are going, i wouldnā€™t doubt they closing the project (PC) and leave us here with a face of someone who saw their womanā€™s in Trump Style after leaving the beauty parlor.

2 Likes

I guess that might be a cause. Well looking at things how ā€œJTOSā€ and ā€œKTOSā€ my guess is mostly it will maintain for a while longer.

if they do add in new stuff some what like ( what maple do they have majority milking or time sinking content.) later. This game is gonna last a while. Especially if they can fix game breaking issue.
As for ITOS. mehā€¦ my hopes arenā€™t much.

I did be satisfied if we are just 1mth behind with no stupid bugs each maintenance

My exception of the game is extremely low down as compare to cbt lol.

3 Likes

Due to new implementation and alot of changes alot of leveling guides are really out of date.

So you might want to take note of it and not do the CBT way.

Reference to Xan leveling Guide. These day 1- 250 is a breeze. 250-330 is extremely dry.

1 Like

If this thread violated any term of IMC, it would be deleted hours ago. JTOS account maybe banned but forum account will be safe cuz we are just discussing about jTOS lol general jTOS thread

Better hide your ingame name when posting jTOS screenshots here

1 Like

They(IMC), donā€™t even ban bots with names PLATTERED everywhere across the forums. Doubt theyā€™ll do anything really.

3 Likes

Thanks, but this is not a proof. I totally photoshopped it to ban a legit player. And ā€¦ and I ā€¦ uhh live in Japan but I know only English, yes. ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

Thereā€™s also the case where JP publisher/game sever is famous for banning out of region that includes everywhere else other than JP.

Might really at least censor out your character names

@Nirimetus

Because you are using vpn to bypass ip check to play jtos or ktos, your nexon account will be banned. I am not talking about itos account, actually :smiley:

3 Likes

I had one of my accounts banned while playing a JP via proxy. Itā€™s gamania lucent hearts lol.

Old memoriesā€¦the anti gaijin movement is real.

That feeling when you live in Japan and still play ToS on Steam, 'cause you know how Nexon will pwn you one way or another in future.

sadly that might be caseā€¦ :sweat_smile: but grass is greener now on that side.

yeah thanks for info
we see about that , if Jtos gonna give me stable ping
i hope so :slight_smile:

But what if heā€™s japanese that isnā€™t in Japan atm? :^)

Nexon doesnā€™t care if you are jpnese or not. It will track the IP you use to detect ā€œstrangersā€ :smiley:

-Jumps into the bandwagon-

How do I type in japanese? Using japanese IME and it gives me gibberish codes. I can type outside of the game just fine. é ¼ć‚€ļ¼ļ¼T T

I really would like to put my team name in katakana.