らんぶ にほんじん

I hope i didn’t offended anyone.

im currently downloading the game

im going to check my ping if its stable
i quitted ITOS due to several reasons
i think 4-5 month i cant remember

planning to comeback if my ping is stable at JTOS

1 Like

Unless there is a really good host in the VPN Gate, which i doubt, you would have to pay for a good VPN service for a more stable connection, but in the end you will have some latency depending on how far you are from the game server.

Well, typing whole sentences in kana will earn you some condescension from natives I guess. Still better than using a wrong kanji.

Cleric. Because Tree of Clerics and Miko costume.

By the way, are you guys on Laima?

I would guess so, you said the last was Laima lol.

in jtos people are complaining about wizards getting screwed by high magic def mobs in rank 8.

Yeah, I google translated the main page too.

Did they got the enchant scrolls and gems buffs?

Is this the starting of the new dawn of tos? :open_mouth:

So all my issues with shop bubbles being in different locations is actually because of my monitor res rather than an ingame feature? I honestly did not know this because I’ve always assumed that it has always been like this.

TOS has changed

TOS uses new publisher from another country, new server, new everything and less buggy game.

TOS HAS CHANGED.

Heck no, it is clearly that it is messed up, the char is in one place and the bubble is far on the left side lol.

That cause some trouble when there lots of shops like it happen in Fedimian Ch1, you think you are close enough to the Pard shop and bam, a you are too far from the shop msg came in.

Somebody needs to flag this thread HUEHUEHUE

No need for that tbh, one of the staff soon will come here and delete it, and i wouldn’t doubt i would get banned (since i posted SS with my team name) from JToS tomorrow lol.

2 Likes

That’s new to me. I have always used a multi ultrawide monitor setup so I never experienced the bubbles appearing where they should be.

When you move to the right of the shop, at certain point the bubbles will stop in the right place.

1 Like

actually when i played ITOS
i get descent ping with help of wtfast
my ping is playing around 60-80-100ms in SEA server

i have Singaporean friend i met on game even he and her girlfriend experience lag spikes in ITOS the lowest ping he got is 20ms then its jumping around to 150-200ms randomly in early days of ITOS around 10-15k population probably July something )

one reason i quit is that most of my friend quitted the game
all my long friend list / grind mates
has a log of 1 - 2months not login

second reason i notice that population is dropping hard
when i reach my alternate at demon prison 2

there is no one to party with … its empty and i need to spam 5-10 world call for full party

and yeah i lost interest of playing it

anyway without GPN … i get 200-300ms at ITOS
the playing experience is hell lot better with lower ping
my wizard auto attack is smooth as butter !

i just hate the potato server of ITOS. i need to use 3rd party program in order to get stable ping

im pretty sure that its not my ISP fault for having 200-300ms .
when i tried the new shooter Moba PALADINS and choose the SEA server which is located at singapore when i check the ping guess what i get ( 50- 60 - 70 ms) without using GPN wtfast

which makes me think ITOS server host is really the problem

anyway is JTOS still at R7?
last time ive quitted ITOS I was still on R7 patch

1 Like

I meant leniency. Full kana is for kids in Japan. Or for gaijins.

But kTOS thread is alive. Both of them. And kTOS is under Nexon too.

R8. They had everything faster release for them and with all those " fix from KTOS" which is the issue why we are all kinda piss here.

Despite them “going to live” later.

1 Like

Ah, i didn’t know that, i will start to try learn a bit and try to improve it.

For this one might be, but the tutorial you did lol.

Alright guys, it is time to rest for me, later i will try to install the english translations, addons and see how the client behave.

Good luck to us all lol.

1 Like