Tree of Savior Forum

1st JTOS thread

EXP event btw.

1 Like

Hmm … a [Monster Tamer event] without Diamond Anvils but with 350 Primus weapons/armor.

Looks like a good way to get more attribute points.

2 Likes

Time to practice your reading skills finding a boy noted in the chocolate memo in
[2018 Valentine] event.

And get a Shark Pirate Costume and a title from
[Pirate’s way] event.

2 Likes

This time we have a content patch (Muay, rank down, new cards and wings).

And 3 very good events:
[The 4th supporter live broadcast RT campaign] - EXP/drop rates.

[End of winter] - Free pet and 6(!) free enchant scrolls every day.

[Golden Doge] - 2 free Diamond Anvils (one from the main event and one from the login on March 3), Stat Reset Potion.

BTW, it took ~2 hours to farm 130 coins (including 2 dungeon runs, and fishing out mobs that drop mats for Masinios Staff). SR can do it waaaay faster than my thauma.

Oh, and don’t forget to take this cool dude too.

4 Likes

legend has it, that when you stare at the owl, it stares back. >_<

3 Likes

jTOS seems somewhat unstable right now. And I tried different VPNs.

We had few unscheduled maintenances this week, but it still lags af after skills.

ScreenShot_20180317_00001

1 Like

Oh, this forum is working again.
Anyway, nothing new, just a lame [Survival event].
Well, hard to impress people after 2 weeks of 6 free enchant scrolls per day.

1 Like

Good time for a field farm. Mobs will also drop gold coins to exchange for lv315 item recipes and sakura hairpins (5 per team).

[Secret night market]

1 Like

[Content update] - Retiatii, Onmyoji and Legendary cards.

[Rank reset] and EXP/Earth Tower events.

[Revelator Training Plan] - Level one character to 350 and receive titles and free lv300 character. Also, 14500 free attribute points for one character (500 every day).

2 Likes

I’m jToS now :haha:
揚げ卵@ジェミナ

1 Like

おめでとう :satisfaction:

What’s the current pop? Imho, jTos is golden, i remember getting queues at random hours in the night and everyone thanking you and cheering you up every run.

not sure but takes a while to get queues outside of peak hours now

people blaming arpiel for losing some tos population xd

Hmm, getting 300 queue is easy almost at any time. Others are ez at peak times.

Btw, if you encounter this problem,
jp
clear cookies for login.nexon.co.jp

It started popping up after they made few changes to authentication form. This is related to some IP specific cookie, I believe, because I was able to login under 1~3 VPNs from the whole list.

Hmm, EXP book x8, stat and rank reset from event this time.
[Return an invitation]

Been there, checked that (JP server, last weekend). Didn’t see many people.

[+ ] Cute characters, many items to craft, no IP block.
[ - ] No build diversity, no field maps with monsters. Infinite chains of solo dungeons.

Left me with an impression of CBT stage.

Still waiting for some kind of Mabinogi 2.0 with market, better graphics and mostly important less infuriating durability system while playing TOS. Want to spend months mastering life skills. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

[Protect that girl’s bouquet!] Another wedding themed event. They are popular in Japan at this time of the year, I guess. You can earn a fairy costume from this one :3

Btw, Ar:piel is a bit more addictive than I initially thought. It has some nice evasion/CC mechanics where you need to actively evade monsters. Still … a fully instanced dungeon crawler.

C’mon Nexon, release k̶r̶a̶k̶e̶n̶ Peria Chronicles already =/

[Countdown quiz] WEB event. Answer questions, improve your language (or OCR) skills, receive rewards.

Why “countdown” though? Are they preparing some update?

[Belcofer Raid update]
[Class rebalancing]

[Nursery Festival]
Some long (6 weeks) grind event this time. Event cubes for 2 first weeks and special rewards for weeks 3~6.

[Three types of reinforcement support + looting chance]
1 free diamond anvil and up to 3 diamond anvils 5 blessed stones each from the blessed stone shop.
Also looting chance +1000 buffs on weekends.

I got this error when revisit jToS. Tried regedit solution from googling and it doesn’t work. Any help is appreciated…