Tree of Savior Forum

1st JTOS thread

http://tos.nexon.co.jp/players/sns/forum/detail/5229

I think nexon will pressure IMC to nerf invocation.

Day 1 patch for iToS

If I find time to get the install and vpn working, I may try jtos out.
I can read and write japanese so Iā€™m sure I can hide my inner baka gaijinā€¦lol

The issue may lie in trying to obtain japanese TP?

Sad if this happens it only proves player opinion outside Nexonā€™s management worth jack ā– ā– ā– ā–  to IMC

its pretty easy to obtain them, just search for nexon cash card or webmoney japan

Well, seems jToS in the end is like iToS at all.
http://tos.nexon.co.jp/players/sns/forum/detail/5390

jToS is suffering with all the same crash and rollback bugs we got some time ago.

They are chasing a pipe dream. But itll be interesting to find what issues they have with those versions. Since theyll probably come here to complain about them.

Some time ago Nexon actually rolled back one of the servers for 5 hours due to silver dupeā€¦guess IMC never fully fixed the exploits.

(meanwhile, iTOS never rolled back even though we had the same dupe and the famous DLC exploits)

Nexon JP cannot do much here. But they are certainly a better publisher than IMC.

The only thing that bother me is untradable tokens.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, couldnā€™t help but.

Never thought that Nexon is good. They are greedy af, but now I know that IMC isnā€™t better in this aspect.

I can clearly see how iTOS is burning in flames. jTOS have a bigger population but less bots. Nexon have balls to do rollbacks and ban exploiters/botters.

I remember how IMC banned thousands of players for that remote shop exploit and then was like: ā€œOK, OK, temp ban. Donā€™t do this anymore, mkay?ā€

Meanwhile in JP: 4k bans 1k IP blocks for 1 month.
http://tos.nexon.co.jp/players/news/300

2 Likes

Yeah, jumping into a thread you donā€™t like to call people retards, weebs and idiots in one post is very smart. It also adds +10 to your argumentation.

5 Likes

Weeb nation rulz, oh you bonobo

wow jtos, looks better than itos

Main ToS issue isnā€™t connection but bugs.
ToS plublished by IMC or other publishers will end up in the same.

Publishing a bugged game will kick your ass regardless if is IMC or Nexon.

Pretty much yep, jumping ships (for real) wont fix the problem ā€¦since the higher up aka the developer still IMC, so those bugs still going to be there.

[offtopic]
While you guys jumping ship for new server, Iā€™ll be playing new character in soulworker www

here let me help you, donā€™t need to tank me:

By someone we all know~

5 Likes

ohhhhh

u are resourceful!

hueheuhuehue~

4 Likes

Just so that baka gaijins would know, in JToS tokens are untradable.

1 Like

I see you are still lingering in TOS forums, If you want us to stop playing, then how about you stop coming to the forums?

Here to complain about people enjoying a game? Here to push your ā€œsuperiorityā€ to us? How about you stay away from us if you are so ā€œsuperiorā€ and ā€œeliteā€?

We enjoy a game and you donā€™t that is the difference, I hope your superior non-weeb genes helped you figure that out.

6 Likes