Tree of Savior Forum

1st JTOS thread

testing out zombify bwa? :^)

1 Like

Mudfish works well in my case ā€¦just got random delay from time to time, just a wee bit of problem ā€¦thatā€™s all ā€¦hahahaha
Most probably going to be a problem in peak time tho

1 Like

I was going to, but with this unstable latency i think it is a problem, and not even Healing Factor would save my ass at the R8 content lol.

Isnā€™t Mudfish paid? I am avoiding expend money, specially if it is for ToS lol, the company doesnā€™t deserve it imo.

paid it a few months ago but never used (I think I bought it for pso2? or other game, canā€™t really remember), so I use now ā€¦nothing lost there lol (and its only 3usd ā€¦not really that pricey)

1 Like

Ah, well i would have barely any use for a VPN service tbh with you, so i avoid it for now, i would tho if i could register in some CBTs in KR, like Lost Ark or Lineage Eternal, but they always ask for KR ID and what not lol.

Small Tip (works on iToS too): My mistake on the quest, you need to complete this one to do Ashaq, it is after Ashaq quest line when the bishop or priest send you to talk to Lord of Orsha, then you donā€™t need to complete it, just check if the quest donā€™t give any meaningful reward (cough).

This is the Virtov Leather Armor right? lol that price.

Isnā€™t Mudfish paid? I am avoiding expend money, specially if it is for ToS lol, the company doesnā€™t deserve it imo.

one thing i regretted is that i subscribe a monthly payment ( WTFAST similar to mudfish ) 6months so i can play better gaming experience playing Tree of Savior

actually i was planning for 1 year but i also want to buy some tp costume so i bought 6months and the remaining cash goes to TPā€™s

when arena was released all my hopes in this game shattered
i just realize how broken this game

and i ddint last long playing tree of savior its like ive only use wtfast account just for 3weeks and quitted and never cameback

leather is worthless imo. only glove and boots on the other hand is kinda better.

Plate set /Cloth(glove is the one)

I was only looking at the pricing tho lol, compared to iToS, which is around 2mil.

Well Offer and Demand, since we have less people playing, of course it will be less selling, and higher pricing.

itā€™s the same as sea market actually. just fyi for comparison.

Its been a while since i saw on Klaipeda, but last i saw was around the price i said above.

well SEA has the largest population in itos. sooā€¦ most likely our pricing will kinda match theirs.

Which i am not surprise. you might want to look out for prac and others (which most likely is around 25m -35m).

Unless thereā€™s leticia cube :wink:

I havenā€™t saw, well not that i will be reaching there, i will have to test all the JP ips on that VPN to see the less unstable one lol. It started to act up.

just dont try any ip that use amazon ec2, it wont let you in

2 Likes

Ah alright, thanks for the heads up.

im currently having 25 ping ingame with vpn. I have nothing to sayā€¦

I am from SG where the telsiai server is located in and i have 40msā€¦

1 Like

I have data cap so itā€™s gonna take me a few days to download everything. Laima would be our server right?

Iā€™d probably be going for the ā€œnon-metaā€ swordie builds Iā€™ve always wanted to build:

Sw2 Hop2 Sair2 Goon2 (dual wield)

or

Sw3 Pel1 Hop2 Goon2 (foot soldier)

I picked Laima solely because of the biggest population, but I guess yes.

Now a botter from Itos joins Jtos , well done.
Im surprised ur first char wont be a sorcā€¦

Sorcs are meh. Iā€™ll make a necro.

And I will be pleasantly surprised if necros cannot camp bees there for some reason.

I played Ktos on all CBT
I played iTos on all CBT
I started iTos with early access - on Fedimian, cause I have many friends in Europe
They all gave up pretty soon, I gave up too
I took a 2 months break
I hated Fedimian for its absurd ping (it was 300 for me)
I started Varena - sweet ping of 30-40
I know ToS will die in Japan pretty fast, and I know it will live in SEA the most.
So itā€™s obvious for me where to play, though I live in Japan. Plus I have team level 40 in Varena. In two months or so. Iā€™m satisfied wit iTos.

i got a feeling ITOS population will die first then after that next is JTOS
no idea about KTOS population

the update content JTOS is fast ( 3months with R8 Class )
and they have less bugs compare to english version

i think nexon deliver the update fast because they dont want to experience same faith what happened to international TOS

1 Like