Tree of Savior Forum

1st JTOS thread

people forgetting the fact that they don’t speak japaense.

agreed with this actually
They are like a cult of idiots who don’t care about anything but their stupid anime BS

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Kana is easily learnable and understandable, especially katakana. Knowing a few kanji like 森(Forest) makes finding a party even easier.

I’m still playing on iTOS, but why not to try out jTOS?

And this is better than defending iTOS because of the time/money spent here.

A bit too edgy for those who are playing a cute game with animu girls in pedo-costumes which only has good arts and music.

5 Likes

its not about defending itos
and you can move to jtos if you want, nobody stops you, but most people aren’t going to learn japanese just to play jtos.

thats only if you choose to play females and to actually pay money for these useless costumes.
I judge a game whether i enjoy it or not. Not it’s design/costumes. This stuff doesn’t matter
maple story has one of the worst graphics/design out of all games and its still a fun game.
If you actually play a game only to buy costumes in it and because it animated that’s rather sad.

1 Like

It is about enjoyment. There is always that one bigoted guy who thinks he is cool by trampling on people’s ideals and labeling people who disagrees with them as someone lower than a human. I think we have a new stark here. The old forum guy who always does that kind of thing and labeling peeps as weebs, idiot, kids and also ignites drama.

Have fun though. If I have to compare iTOS to jTOS we have a clear winner. It is just the language barrier that balances those two. iTOS is IMC’s forsaken child. Kakaka.

Incoming quoting barrage.

4 Likes

Why? It’s 7% better overall than playing this game for its nonexistent balance/PvP/GvG/endgame content/optimization.

And totally better than playing Tree of Forums just to brand people in order to feel own superiority.

3 Likes

i miss tonyostark

huehuehue

jtos is best tos~

It seem that they saw me pointing it out and [Resolved] the glitch on ultrawide resolutions lol.

that glitch happen when you set the drawactor present real low in user.xml too. wide resolution or not. hmmm~

see name~

Peaktime Fedimian

6 Likes

JTOS is the best version atm, and you’ll never see people saying put tank in mall in shouts unlike SEA ITOS :sparkles:

4 Likes

how’s the fps on red channels?

Painful.  

3 Likes

worst than itos?

but damn look at the people, its so lively and content is so close to KToS

Same I guess, but more people.

we had 100/100 during first 24hours of weed exploit event…

oh memories…

hue~

5 Likes

Meanwhile in [EU] Fedimian. Also peak time.

6 Likes

That’s just sad.

/sadasdasd

So masochist… staying with that population is like hell while queuing for dungeons/saalus etc

1 Like