Tree of Savior Forum

19/05 BIG UPDATE // [kTOS] New costumes and cosmetics (warning - a lot of pictures!)

I don’t think ktos got the Alpaca ( almost llama :smiley: ) and the other pets, Those were just datamined a long ago and we thought one of those will be the cash shop pet. But maybe I’m wrong and I missed that those are in too now.

You can see on the screenshots that not just swordman riding on it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Everything looks very nice! I believe we gonna have a lot of fun playing this game:)

1 Like

i need that penguin :<<<

if they don’t add it on the next maintenance i’ll riot for sure

2 Likes

Nice picture Toma xD
Could get a better picture in a few if you wanted~

1 Like

haha <3

when we were trying to take the screenshot i was out of time, IRL stuff <\3
and there were some contretemps in-game too XD

i’m actually happy with the result, it’s not a kiss but it’s cute haha

2 Likes

so if i’m not highlander c3 i can’t use that? wtf >.>

They should STOP making male characters wearing high-heels.

Hey guys, have found some new stuff, I think however, this is a sneak-peek of the new upcoming classes’ costumes. I’m presenting the translation of google translator, therefore it may (and probably is) completely different from the actual classes’ names.

SWORDSMAN

Luchador

Matador

Lancer

WIZARD

Shadowmancer

Sage

Taoist

Onmyoji

Mimic

Enchanter

ARCHER

Appraiser

Hackapell

Pied Piper

CLERIC

Shepherd

Lama

Fortune Teller

4 Likes

It seems, there will be also a new male hairstyle.

2 Likes

LUCHADOR?

I don’t think I’m ready for this. Is this the first fantasy MMO in history that has masked mexican wrestler as a class?

3 Likes

Well we already knew about those classes and stuff but as I see not everybody so…it is ok xD

Also there are still some we know of here in this older topic:

Mergen (Archer), Pupeteer (?Archer?), Zealot(Cleric), Macumbeiro(Cleric) Retiarii (Swordman), Murmillo (Swordman) …and Centurion(Swordman) was moved to a higher rank back then and didn’t return yet.

BTW the Taoist Priest was moved to the Cleric branch not too long ago according to dataminers.

Oh and the female hairstlye is new too on that pic.

How can be the girls dress so cute
(btw guys and girls have the same dress irl)

Anyone got the skills set for lancer? I am interested to see whats the difference from a dragoon… imagine all the people who already roll dragoon only to get pissed off when lancer is better

Nobody knows yet… There is a chance it will be better because it will be most likely a higher rank class. X) But also most likely you will be able to mix them so…

Odd.I thought Lancer might have been the c3 cataphract costume at first. Is it actually named Lancer in the database?

New premium items guys.

Colored lenses - 49TP

Since the costumes below are former NPC ones, their prices have been lowered to 59 TP. There are also male versions of these, check the main post.

New costume for Quarrel Shooter C3 - 129 TP.

5 Likes

God knows when we will recieve these costumes and stuff T__T

I know right, I want hair dyes mostly <3

Great update! Seems like the storage for premium items has been implemented in Korea, hopefully they transfer the idea to iTOS as well =).

New Stuff!

Violet Lenses - 49TP

The normal ones look like this:

More pictures…

So it seems at the beginning we will have the possibility to buy violet and yellow lenses.

Quarrel Shooter C3
I’ve shown already, how the female costume looks in-game, check the previous posts.

Archer Class

Cleric Class

Wizard Class

Swordsman Class

NEW EMOTICONS

13 Likes

:))))) I forgot that I’m a man coz that Bird companion is saooo chhhuuuttte!!! Honestly so cute! The color scheme seems taken from the ragnarok galapago monster. Nice nioise!